BCL party

Hey guys
This is my new os of 1 part
Hope you guys like my story
First vote and comment
Let's starts the story

So the story starts from, bcl party when mehul try to molest preeta.
Preta-P
Karan-K
Mehul-M

Preeta is going to drink water in kitchen when mehul sees her going he also go behind her while she doesn't know.

When preeta reach the kitchen mehul also go in kitchen and lock the door of kitchen quietly.

M from back- hello baby
P got scared- tum yaha kyu or yeh gate lock kyo hai
M- are janeman yaha hum romance krenge isl( before he could complete he felt a tight slap from preeta) how dare you slap me ( he held her wrist tightly making her wince in pain)
P- aah karan(she shouted)

While on the otherside
Karan feels that his babydoll is not safe something happens to her. He started worried for her and finding her. He can't find her when he was crossing from kitchen he felt someone scream and he recognized that voice is preeta. He started banging the door.

Otherside
P- karan please bachao
K- babydoll kon hai andar
M- mai hu or yeh toh gyi
K (roared)- ayee agar preeta ko kuch bhi kiya toh mai tera jaan le lunga.

Karan started opening the door and he open it. He was shocked to see his babydoll condition his lipstick, kajal is smujed and hair were messy. He beats mehul black and blue. His shout is listened by everyone so everyone came and shocked to see. Karan came near preeta and hug her tightly. She was numb so she didn't hug him when we realize everything she started crying in his embrace.

P (sobbing)- karan usme mujhe chuwa mai impure hu. Tum door rho mujhse.
K- nhi babydoll you are pure soul. Dekho tumhe kuch nhi hua hai tumhara bajarbattu tumhe bacha liya hai
Preeran(in unison)- I love you
Both were shocked. No one was there only preeran.
Both were leaning towards each other and finally there lips met and they were kissing 💋each other pouring all love,respect. It became passionate kiss. Both broke the kiss and breathing heavily. Screen blured.

Like this days passed and then they tell their parents then they married and consummated their love marriage. Then she became parents and they blessed with a girl and then they name their daughter inayat.
Then they live a happy married life.

The end 

Shower your love and in this part I will post target.
So tartget is
2 more follower
5+votes and comment

Bye
Your
Sejal

Words- 444