College love story ft. preeran

Hey guys.
This is my new story of preeran but this is totally different from kundali bhagya this is a college love story.

So the characters is

Karan luthra
Rich family
Big Flirty, Handsome
24 years. 3rd year of college
Bff of preeta and calls her babydoll, bajarbatti, dumbo, chauthi fail and many more
Very possessive to preeta
Loves her but didn't confess her

Preeta arora
Rich family
Sweet simple
24 years, 3rd year of college
Bff of Karan and calls her bajarbattu, karela, looser luthra and many more
Lover her but didn't confess her

_________________________________________

Lets start

Preeran were shown sitting in classroom beside e/o. Professor is teaching while they were talking to each other. Soon it was break time. They goes to canteen and ordered the food and then they eat and then goes to classroom. Professor came.
Professor (P)- So students today new students join the class. So meet them. And everyone gaze goes to gate. They saw one girl and one boy came inside.

Boy- hello my name is prithvi Malhotra
He was revealed to be dwb
Obsessed lover of preeta
Hates karan

Girl- hello my name is mahira Malhotra
She was revealed to be chipkali
Obsessed lover of karan
Hates preeta.

While preeran rolled their eyes as they were not interested in this.

Chipkali goes to tkl and sit beside her and same as prithvi goes towards preeta and sits beside her. Preeran were angry and jealous.

Like these days passed

Chipkali and dwb tries many times to break their friendship but it is not possible.

Preeran realise their love and they wanted to confess. So karan thought to propose her and he sent message to preeta that came at 8pm to sand bridge hotel. She replied okay. Then he tell her to wear red dress. She replied okay.

Soon time pass and now it is 7:30 pm both were ready and then he calls her and tell that ghr ke saamne bmw car hai usme aa jao. And then she sat in the car and went.

While on the otherside Karan was waiting for her. And she came and he was mesmerized seeing her he was lost in her beauty.
Preeta look

Karan look

Both were sharing a romantic eyelock

Karan came to her and then they have their dinner and dance then karan sat on his nees and propose her.

Karan - I love you babydoll I love you so much . Pta nhi kb kaise, lekin ho gya tumse pyaar, daily mera pyaar tumhare liye bdta rha tumhari yeh aakhe, tumhari jhumke, tumhare baal sb sei mujhe pyaar hai. Or sbse jaada tumhari yeh smile hayee😍 kbhi kbhi toh aisa lgta hai ki yeh agar mujhse mrne..

But before he could complete sbe kissed him in lips while he was shocked but responded passionately.  Both broke the kiss. Breathing heavily. When she said.

Preeta- I love you too bajarbattu I love you 😍❤ lekin ab sei tum kbhi mrne ki baat nhi kroge wrna mei tumse gussa ho jaaungi(cutely) (he chuckled).

Like this they did their studies and then they tell their relationship to parents and then they like a haply married life.

The End

Shower your love
And guys why don't you follow you only like please follow I have only 3 followers and vote (in one part) 17+ but why don't you follow and comment. If you will not do then I will not post any part

Target
2 more followers
25+ votes
15+ comment
I

know target is high but try to complete

Bye
Yours
Sejal