pritika shaddi

Hey guyss.
I am back with my new story and sorry for delay. Hope you guys likes this story so tell me in comments.
This story is requested by MAYANKKUKREJA26
From, where pritika were in mandap.
And in these shrishmeer didn't have any plan to stop the marriage.

So lets start.

Suddenly mahira came unnoticed by everyone except sherlyn. So sherlyn sneakingly goes towards mahira and moves to the room.

M- yeh kr rhi ho tum
S- tum yha kya kr rhi ho
M- mai yaha tumhara aur tumhare punnu baby yaani ki prithvi ka sacchai btane aayi hu.
S- nhi bta paogi
M- kyo
S- kyoki tum yaha sei hei nhi nikal paaugi toh bahar kisiko kya btaogi.

Like this they were blabberinga and sherlyn revealed everything and mahira recorded it .And then kareena came and same things happen just like the show. Kareena along with mahilyn came to the hall where the marriage is happening.

Everyone were shocked and angry why mahira came.
Raki- didi yeh yaha kya ku aai hai
Mahesh- haa yeh yaha kyo aayi hai

And then mahira shouted that she wanted to show something.

And then she move towards rishab and giver her the recording and then she say .

M- rishabh ek baar isko connect krdo projector sei. Phir mai yaha sei chli jaaungi.
Rishabhi nodded. And then he connect and the recording start in which sherlyn confessed his crimes. All were shocked but our preeta amd shrishmeer were happy that the truth came out. Preeta saw karan, he was numb tears were flowing from her eyes, he was thinking whta he did toh her, he left her on the middle of the Isolated road 🥺😭😭😭💔💔 how he blame her and many things.

All slapped prithlyn and mahira. Kritika was numb because this her 2nd marriage and same happen.
Rishabh called police and they arrested the trio. All were guilty because they believed outsiders instead of her family.

All asked for forgiveness from aroras and preeta and they forgave him .
Karan without saying anything goes towards her room . Preeta sees this and was worried for her that if he did something.
Karan came to preeran room and locked it and broke everything and was crying miserably. Preeta came to her room
P- karan open the door.
K-
P- karan please kholo
K-
P- kholo warna mai jaa rhi hu yeh ghr chod ke
And karan listened it and was shivering and he hurridely open the door nd pulled him inside and pulled him in a bone crushing hug. She was shocked but composed himself amd hug him back. He was crying miserably and mumbling sorry. She can't control her tears, she also cry. Both were consoling each other. Both broke the hug but tears were still present in their eyes.
When karan said

K- i am sorry babydoll I am really sorry maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya... and he was blabbering sorry. She put his hands on her lips

P- aree chup bajarbattu kitna bolte ho mereko bhi bolne do aur yeh kya sorry sorry lga rkha hai. Tumhe pta mujhe sbse bura tb nhi lga tha jb tumne mujhe ghr sei nhi kei pheka tha but tb mujhe hurt hua jb tum khe the ki bhool jao ki karan or preeta kbhi mile the. This broke me. When you said you are a gold digger. She can't speak more. And broke down in tears. He just hug her. Both were consoling each other. Bith broke the and then karan said.

K- preeta I m sorry. Please mereko mt chodke jaana mai nhi reh paaunga tumhare bina kyoki I love you I really love you. Mai tumhare bin mar. Before he can complete his words she sealed his lips with her and was kissing him softly. He was shocked but soon responded back. Both were pouring their love to each other. Both were kissing each other passionately while he pulled him through waist while she was ruffling his hair. Both broke the kiss.
P- I love you too bajarbattu. And I forgive you.
Karan pick her up in his arms, while she wrapped his hands around his neck. And then they made their night blissful.

The End
And thank you for your love.

Bye.
Take care
Target
25 votes

Yours
Sejal