Preeran reception

Hey guys
Sorry for late because of school I can't post. Sorry
This story is requested by sanskriti_241

So lets start

The story starts from preeran reception track where preeta is kidnapped by pawan(prithvi brother) and mahira. And karan doesn't know about anything. In this story sherlyn knows that preeta is kidnapped but doesn't know that about pawan. She thinks that mahira kidnapped preeta.

Lets start.

In guest room
Mahira and sherlyn were talking.
And karan is passing from the room so he decided to listen.

M- sherlyn i am so happy. Humareh raaste ka kaata ht gyi preeta. Kyoki maine usko kidnap kr liya.
(Karan was shocked).

And like this she splitted out every truth. And karan was numb he is not able to react. He came back to senses.

S- preeta abhi kha hai
M- woh usko toh pawan le ke gaya.
S- kon pawan
M- aree woh tumhare punnu baby ka bhai pawan Malhotra
(Karan was hell shocked)
S- whatt!!!
M- kya hua
S- woh prithvi aise hei paagal hai uss preeta ke pyaar mei aur tum usko ussi ke saath bhej di.
M- woh usne bola tha ki usko uske saath shaadi krni hai or one night stand.

Karan😭😭

He angrily barged in her room and slapped him hard. Mahira was shocked.
Mahira- karan 😭
K- preeta kha hai
M-
K- kha hai woh (roared like lion)
She was hell shocked.
M- woh prithvi ke ghr mei hai

And karan angrily goes to car and drives to dwb house.
And preeta sees her bajarbattu. She came towards her and hugged him very tightly. And startes crying loudly. He was consoling her. With teary eyes.

He beats all the goons and prithvi and pawan.

And then he drove to luthra house

All were gathered to hall aroras also

Karan told them the truth and all were shocked, angry, guilty. All goes to mahilyn and slapped them . And throws them out. All apologize to preeta and aroras. And they forgive them

In preeran room

K- preeta I am really very sorr(he was continuously blabbering so she smashed his lips on her and kissed her slowly he was shocked but responded passionately both were kissing each other passionately and then they broke the kiss)
P- I am also sorry karan I didn't believe you. You always told me about  prithvi but I didn't believe sorry.
He hugged her tightly she also responded the hug both were crying and consoling each other  soon he broke the hug.

K- I love you babydoll. I love you so much
P- I love you too bajarbattu so much

Both were lost in each other and kissed each other passionately and then broke the kiss. And then he, through eyes asked her permission and she nodded in yes.

And then they both made love.

Bye

Target- 25 votes

Your sejal
Take care