Dheeshra

Hey guys
This is my new story about dheeshra when ekta cast the show kundali bhagya and tell them that dheeshra will play the main lead .
Dheeshra met each other and talk and they became friends and then they pose their photo for promo.
And like these days passed kb is on the 1st as all liked dheeshra jodi.

Dheeshra like e/o but they think they like as a friend. And then they have to play the role when karan did shaadi with preeta and leaves him on the middle road. He did this with heavy heart because he can't see preeta like this. And shraddha was feeling also very bad from inside. They both want to hug each other. As the shoot end they were alone shraddha came closer to dheeraj and hug him tightly and he also hug him back tightly. Both were feeling peace in each other arms. Both doesn't know that why they feel peace. But tbey didn't cared. And then he broke the hug and takes him to the car and drops him to her house.

And then ekta introduce a new character to all that's swati kapoor urf mahira.  Swati always tries to close with dheeraj but he feels uncomfortable. And this makes shraddha feels jealous. She doesn't like swati or mahira.
Days passed and it was the wedding  day of karan and mahira. Dheeshra was feeling bad and both were crying but they don't know why.

Like these days passed and it was the shoot of karwa chauth. So preeta fast for karan and karan fast for preeta just like in the show. But in reality both fast for each other. 

And then it was the day when swati last shoot is going both dheeshra were happy from inside but didn't show it to others.

Both soon realized their love to each other. Then dheeraj think that he should confess his love to her so he message to her.
In chat'

D- hey babydoll
S- hello dhoopi
D- shraddha tu aaj evening mei ready rehna mai aaunga tujhe lene or maine tumhe ek dress parcel krwaya hai woh pehen lena please. And time is 8pm
Ok bye
Your bajarbattu/ dhoopi

S- ok bye

Soon time passed she was ready.

Her look

She came down and see a car she sit in the car and the driver takes her to the place  where dheeraj tells her

Soon she reached that place.
Dheeshra eyes  met each other and shared a beautiful eyelock. He was mesmerized seeing her ladylove. And she was also looking at her lostly as he was looking freaking hot.
Look.

 The place

The place

Ps- ignore the couple

Bood hade their dinner then he ask for the dance and she nodded in yes. Both dance romantically on raatan lambiyaan of shershaah movie.

And he stand and bend on her knees and propose her. And he said.

Shraddha my babydoll I love you. Pta nhi kb kaise ho gya tumse pyaar lekin kya kre yeh ziddi dil tumpe aa hei gya I love you so much.( shraddha eyes were teary and he was shocked he think that she doesn't pove him and was felling guilty)
Shraddha kya hua tum ro mt agar mai tumhe pasand nhi ho toh koi baat nhi I am sorry shraddha maine tumhe aise hei bina kuch soche smjhe propose kr diya I am sorry
He was continuously blabbering she put his hand on his lips and she said

Are bajarbattu chup kitna bolte ho thoda toh ruko mereko bolne toh do . I love you dheeraj dhoopar your babydoll love you so much. Or woh aasu toh happy wale the. Or tum kuch or hei smjh liye ab kuch bolo ge bhi (then her eyes went on her hand whivh was on her lips who was cutely glaring her) woh sorry ( she takes his hand back)
D- tum mujhse sach mei pyaar krti ho
S- haan dheeraj dhoopar shraddha arya loves dheeraj dhoopar.
And as soon she complete her sentence he crashed his lips on her she responded softly yet passionately.

Mature content starts

He takes her in his arms and takes her to the tent ⛺.  And layed her on bed and he came over her. He sees him through eyes asked her permission and she nodded in yes.  And then he kissed all over hsi face and then he move to her neck he kissed there softly she moans . He started giving open mouth kisses and love bite she was in pleasure.  Not finding any way she kissed him on his lips and came over. She open his shirt and started kissing his chest and abs and bite there. He groaned. He came over her and started kissing her clevage and bite there and she was breathing heavily . Soon she was only in her panties infront on him. She was feeling very shy so she shyly hugged him tightly he also. Soon he broke the hug and started kissing her on her breast he takes her breast on her mouth and started sucking her nippels. And bites there she was moaning and caressing her hairs..

Matter contents end

He took a blanket and covered them  inside and they consummated their love.

And like these days passed they tells their parents and they agree and then they married. And live a happy life.

First time write mature content.
Bye
Take care
Target
25 votes

Your
Sejal