Marriage- last

Hey guys
I hope that u like my ts
Sorry for late update

Hey guys I hope that u like my tsSorry for late update

So let's start.

Karan and sameer was finding preeta but she is not there. When karan is finding her he sees preeta's one earring. He pick it and sees that carefully and recognized that it is her earring which she was wearing today. He was now thinking what happens to his babydoll where she is now.
After sometime both were in car as no one can find preeta. Karan was not ready to go, but sammy forcefully made her sit in the car. When both reaches the house. All family members ask question. Karan was not speaking so sammy tells them all the truth.

Everyone was shocked including kareena also.

Note- Sherlyn was not in the hall due to headache and rishabh was also not there because of her office. He was not in India. Kareena likes preeta but not too much because she always helps karan and luthra family.

Rakhi goes towards karan and slaps her hardly, bani dadi also. Kareena was upset and worried for preeta because she has also her daughter she can feel the pain. If something like this happens to kritika she will be broken.
While karan without saying anything hoes upstairs while passing rishlyn, he heard some noises. So he thought to listen their talks.

Sherlyn while talking to prithvi- are yaar yaha ek aisi hei notanki chl rkha hai or prithvi tum preeta ko kidnap kr liye ho. Ek toh waise hei itna jhoot bole hai, pehle photos morphed krwaye..... and tells all the truth to prithvi. While karan was numb 💔devastated guilty, shattered 💔😢.

He came back to her sense and moves downstairs and rushed to his car. He quickly drove to prithvi house.

Screen shows. Towards preeta

Prithvi was the one who kidnapped her and tied her. He brings a glass of water and splash it on preeta. She open her eyes weakly. And sees prithvi who was smirking he moves towards her and tells her that he is the main mastermind. He spills out the truth. While she was in guilt of not trusting her bajarbattu. She looked at him in disgusted. He caressed her face with her thumb while she was felling disgusting with her touch. He was trying to force himself on her. While she was crying and remembering karan words.

While karan who was outside the prithvi house, and sameer also reached there following karan. Both brothers goes inside sneakingly and sees that goons were everywhere. So they fastly beaten all the goons and suddenly they hear the shout of preeta. They became worried for her. Karan fastly goes upstairs and moves towards the room where the shout of preeta was come.

Inside the room, preeta was shouting for help, dwb was kissing and biting her neck harshly.
While karan was restless. He was thinking of his babydoll. He started breaking the door, and it was successful. He broke the door and was shocked to see preeta's condition and dwb trying to force himself on her. Karan quickly moves towards them adn push dwb on floor, sameer also reached there, hed eyes were filled with tears and he was hell angry. He started beating prithvi for touching her sister. While karan quickly untied the rope and hugged her tightly kepping her closely to heart and caressing her hair and kiss her hair. She also huggdd him with trembling hands and cluthes his shirt. 🥺😭😭 both were crying. He calmed her, and broke the hug and kissed her forehead she closes his eyes and moves towards prithvi whereas sameer was beating him. He also joined him and both brothers were beating. Sameer moves towards his sister. And hugged her she also hugged him, she also loves him like her brother. They both share bro-sis duo. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead. And wipes her tears.