3

She woke up her hair a mess and her eyes red and blurry.'Did I cry last night?' She thinks as she gets up.

'Nightmares.' She thinks putting on her glasses. Walking towards her closet she grabs an outfit and goes into her bathroom.

She took a liking to Korean fashion while she lived there so her outfit was a bit different.

She got in the shower and washed before getting out and changing.

Brushing her teeth she does her make-up.
Looking at herself she smirks.'I'm cute and can kick your ass.'

Walking out of her room she makes her way towards her car

Walking out of her room she makes her way towards her car. Her glasses sat on her nose were her mask was.

She looked cute. She dressed super dark in school so she now dresses like a teen. A cutsy teen.

She decided to go by the bodega. It was a quick drive and she got out of her car. There was already a car there.

Walking towards the opening she noticed Mia manning the bar. She waves. Though she noticed Mia gushing at her.

"Thats so cute were did you get it?" Taking off her mask she noticed Mias face light up.

"BUNNY it's so nice to see you again." She basically squealed. Looking behind her she saw Dom doing paperwork. The office was a bit of a mess.

"You know if you ever need help I'm free I don't need to be paid you know your like family to me Mia."She says.

Mia smiled."It had been hard since dad died. Mercys face dropped."He died?" She saw Mias face drop.

"Oh im so sorry I thought you knew." Mia says."No one told me." A small tear fell down her cheek.

Wiping it she smiles."Its been forever I don't know why im so emotional." Mia pats her shoulder.

"Its ok but yeah you can help anytime. You hungry?" Nodding she looks at the old menu."Just a ham sandwich and a soda Mia."

Nodding the brunette gets to work. She soon heard engines and looks out the window.

That's when she noticed it."You guys still have the karaoke machine?" She says laughing.

Walking over to it she pressed the power button. It lit up."Wow we haven't turned it on in a few years."

Mia says."I remember when you sang and we all had good times." Mercy says."How about you test it out."

Mia says."I don't think-"Mia cut her off."Come on I've never heard you sing."Mercy gives in.

Picking a song she picks up the old mic."All I am is a man. I want the world in my hands I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand."

"Head in the clouds but my gravitys centered. Touch my neck and ill touch yours you in those little high waisted shorts she knows what I think about what I think about."

She finished half way through. "Come on you can't stop there." Dom says leaning against the bar.

Mia winks at her. She shakes her head.A small embarrassed blush graced her features."Come on."