23

She woke up to feel strong arms around her. Dom. She knew he felt guilty about her scars.

His tight grip on her told her a lot as well. He was always protective of her. She then felt Lettys hand holding hers. She was very much naked.

Looking at the time she sighed.Her eyes opened and she knew she couldn't get out of his grip. So she peppered kisses on his neck.

"Mhm." He grumbled a small smile on his face."I got to get up babe." She says softly. He sighed as let go. She got up gently not wanting to wake Letty.

She stretched her body yawning ruffling her hair she snorts at her curls. She decided to let them be.

Her hair had grown out so she didn't bother to iron it. It hit just below her shoulder blades.

Grabbing a sports bra and joggers she walked to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower she got dressed and put on her socks and shoes.

The last thing she did was brush and rinse with mouth wash before leaving the house. Hopping in her car she drove to a familiar shop.
-
Opening the door she sees the him."Brian." She says greeting him. He waves his face looking surprised.

"I want to talk to you." She says. He looks at her."In private." She says simply."Yes of course." They end up outside.

Grabbing her vape pen from her pocket she tales a hit."I know your a fed." She says simply. He looks at her surprise in his eyes.

"I'll make a deal with you I'll let you stay with Your little persona as long as you throw them off what trail they try to connect to us."

She says before taking another puff."And
If I don't?" He asks."I'll tell the boys they'll snap your neck and you'll never see Mia again."

She says.He nods.That's when she puts a hand on his shoulder."If it comes down to it you save Dom he can't go back."

She says before walking away and jumping into her car before driving off her car soon gone from Brian's veiw.

She knew how much he loved Mia so she used it to her advantage her family could not die.
-
She pulled into the Bodega and went to the back where the garage was she was working on her car today.

She also brought slushies. Walking into the Garage she sets the trays down. She noticed Vince walk over.

"You got us slushies?"He asks a smile ok his face. She nodded and he grabbed one.Soon everyone went to get one.

She noticed Brian working on that car he was making for racewars."Come get a drink." She calls over.

He looked at her skeptically before nodding. She grabbed two one for Letty and one for Dom hers had already been drank on the way.

She walked to the office and opened the door. Letty was talking to Dom as she flipped through a parts magazine.