19

She sighed as they got out of the car. Dom's hand wrapped around her waist. Her mind was blank.

Everything was loud. But she couldn't hear what Dom was saying. She felt like she was going to black out.

"Im going upstairs." She says getting out of his grasp and walking upstairs. She came down a couple minutes later.

She had a headache and she needed a shower. She noticed Dom handing Brian a beer."Enjoy it was Vinces."

She watched as Brian wiped off the top before taking a sip. Letty sat on a chair looking a bit mad.

Walking over Mercy sits on her lap."What's wrong my dear?" Mercy asks unto her neck."Dom is in a mood after he came home."

She says."Well you should of herd what he was yelling about I could and I was upstairs."Mercy says chucking.

I immediately notice Brian go upstairs."You got no call of him being up in here you don't know that fool for shit." Vince says to Dom.

"Yeah he's right dog." Leon backs him up. "Vince there was a time when I didn't know you." Dom says pointing at him.

"That was in the third grade!" Vince says grabbing Doms head. "You don't have anything?"Dom asks.

Letty and Mercy get up and go towards him."You look a bit tired I think you should go upstairs and give me a massage."

Letty says. "Look at all our guests." Dom says his hand pointing towards them."I think you should go upstairs and give me a massage."

Letty says. Then she grabs Doms arm leading him up. Dom just chuckles as the boys look at them going up.

I follow behind going to take a bath. Brian's starts coming down and Dom turns towards him his arm on Letty's shoulder.

"You know you owe me a ten second car." Letty looks at Brian then Dom."Oh shit." She says giggling.

"Oh shit, oh shit." She says giggling as they go upstairs. Walking up Mercy winks at Brian.

Then Leon and Vince surround Brian who's already looking at the gun on the table."Right do I see?"

Before he could finish his sentence Mia comes down. "Jesus Christ would you cut the shit already come on!"

She says hitting Vinces arm."come on lets go get me a drink." Mia says grabbing Brians arm.

"Aw come on Mia we were just about to get along." Leon says Jesse and Vince behind him.
-
Mercy closed her eyes and sunk underwater. Dom was giving Letty a massage while watching t.v.

Since he treated her badly when he came in due to his pissed-off mood.She knew they were also getting frisky but she didn't care.

She wasn't really in the mood anyways after a while she came out of the water drinking up the air.

Her hair was soaking as she relaxed in the hot bath. An hour goes by and Letty comes in."Can I join you?"

She asks. Mercy nods her eyes closed. Letty gets in already naked from the activities before.