movie night

You and George had been close friends for some time like really close you guys knew everything about each other and you both shared an apartment. Most of the time when you and George weren't recording you would be in the living room watching films together while having a takeout. You loved how close you and George where it was really nice except for the times when you had the others such as James and Alex saying you guys where fucking. You had gotten used to it by now but sometimes it bothered you slightly. Whereas for George it had always made him blush whenever they joked about it he literally turned into a tomato every time so he always left to his room coming back a few minutes later.

It was Friday and you and George where planning to spend the whole night watching movies while eating it was a normal thing for you guys to do. Both of you loved it so much.

You was currently getting blankets from yours and George's rooms while he was out getting drinks and other snacks. You made your way back into the living room places all the covers down and you soon ran back into your room to get your teddy bear.

George soon came back opening the door to see blankets and pillows everywhere. You didn't notice he was back until you heard him laugh slightly.

He put the stuff down as you came running to him and jumping on him with your legs wrapped around his waist.

"Hey cutie you're finally back"
"Yeah I am ummm by any chance do you think you went slightly overboard with the blankets and pillows"
"Nope can never have too many blankets and pillows"

He laughed and kissed your forehead as he put you down on the sofa.

"You know if we were da-"

He stopped himself from whatever he was gonna say and went completely red. You looked at him confused as he walked into the kitchen.

"What was you gonna say?"

He could clearly hear you but was choosing to act like he couldn't so you followed him into the kitchen tapping his shoulder repeatedly.

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey"

You was acting like a 5 year old wanting something from their mum when they were busy. He was still trying to act like you weren't there but was failing miserably as he was smiling so much from trying to not laugh. You wanted to push it slightly making him notice you were there and see him try to act like he still couldn't hear you.

"Cmonnnnnnnnmnnn daddy I know you can hear me I need you badly"

He stopped as he threw the hood on his hoodie over his head and pulled the string making it so you couldn't see his face. Which made you want to do it more.

"Daddy I need you to stop ignoring me my pussy needs your massive dick so badly daddy"

He walked off into his room as soon as you said that which made you sigh and follow him as you knocked on his door.

"Cmon George why have you hidden yourself in here? We got movies to watch"
"Y-y-yeah I know ummmm j-just give me a few minutes"
"Okay well I guess I'll sort the snacks out then"

It had been 10 minutes since you last spoke to George and he was finally coming out of his room and sitting on the sofa next to you.

"You're finally here"
"Yep sorry I just needed to do something"
"Oh okay well at least youre back now and sorry for what I said back there I kinda took it too far"
"No no it's fine you were joking about that's what we do"

He looks at you and smiled cutely as he's still blushing slightly. You move to lay down with your head on his lap. He started playing with your hair as he picked the remote up.