Naked Will

You where woken up from someone calling you on your phone. You woke up slightly and just enough to answer the phone it was George which was weird because he was just in the room next to you.

"Hey y/n I need your help with something"
"Yeah I can help you out later but I'm gonna head back to bed"
"No I need your help right now it kinda can't wait just head to my room and you'll know what I mean"

He put the phone down after he said that so you grabbed a hoodie and put some shorts on as you made your way to his room.

You opened the door to see George laying in bed with Will hugging him tightly while being naked. You couldn't help but laugh as you looked away.

"Y/n maybe help instead of laugh"
"Nahh I'm good mate you and your boyfriend have fun just don't be loud"
"Cmon please get him off me I can feel him getting hard on my leg"

You bursted out laughing which made George laugh slightly.

"I'm sorry to tell you this I do wanna help but I don't wanna see his 1 inch especially when it's hard"
"All you have to do if move his arms so I can escape"
"But maybe you guys should shag yeah imma let you guys shag"

You left the room while laughing leaving Will and George. It took less then 5 seconds for George to call you again but you didn't answer.

You had a plan of what to do, you walked into the kitchen and turned the tap on as you grabbed a glass with some ice. You filled the glass to the top and you could feel the coldness of the water through the glass.

You walked back into his room giggling sligjtly and getting a confused looked from George.

"What are you doing?"
"Shh I have an idea"
"It's got something to do with that glass doesnt it"
"Yes but you'll like it"

He just went quiet as he watched you get closer and closer to him and Will. George must of noticed what you where gonna do because he started laughing slightly which made you laugh slightly as well.

You throw the ice cold water all over him making him wake up screaming while jumping out of the bed. Both you and George bursted out laughing as soon as you heard Will scream he screamed like a school girl. He grabbed his boxers off the floor and started putting them on as he seemed slightly annoyed.

"Oi what was that for you could of just woken me up normally"
"Nahhh not as fun we wanted to hear you scream"
"Well now I'm soaked also why was I naked you nonces"

You actually didn't know that so you looked at George.

"Last night you where sleeping on the sofa then you woke up got undressed and laid in my bed"
"Oh I actually kinda remember that"

You laughed slightly as you threw a hoodie at Will.

"So George is that bad that you can't remember when you guys shagged"
"I mean y/n you can't say shit you're the one that's shagging him all the time"
"Well at least I remember when it happens and on that note I'm gonna let you go shag him"

Will left the room and went into the kitchen as you and George followed him. Will got some milk from the fridge and grabbed some paracetamol and looked at the both of you.

"Why are you guys watching me like that? You're like my parents wondering if I'm doing drugs"
"Well last night you did ask if me and y/n could be your parents"
"I thought I imagined that wait does that mean you guys actually kissed or nah?"

Both you and George paused and went extremely quiet when he said that which made Will smile a lot.

"You nonces actually kissed now that means later you'll be shagging"

He pulled the both of you into a hug and ruffled both of your hairs.

"My favourite couple will finally be shagging I knew you guys loved each other just use protection anyway I should get going so I'll let you guys have your fun"

-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey I just wanted to say I might start doing shorter chapters please let me know if you prefer shorter or longer ones