Sad boi

You where peacefully sleeping with George's arms wrapped around you until his door slammed open waking you up as Will barged into the room.

"George-"

He looked at him and saw you laying in his bed only in your bra and a huge smile went across his face. Both you and George knew what he was gonna say.

"YALL ARE FINALLY SHAGGING"

You grabbed your hoodie and started putting it on as George started speaking.

"No Will that's not happening we've explained multiple times that it's just not gonna happen and why the fuck are you here shouldn't you be back at your apartment"
"It is gonna happen trust me mate and I came to talk to you about a video but imma leave you guys to go back to shagging"

Before George could say anything Will left the room and George soon followed him. You couldn't hear what George and Will where saying but they had been bickering with each other for around 15 minutes now so you decided to go out and see what was going on.

George was standing super close to Will and they stopped talking as soon as I entered. You looked at them confused and George nervously rubbed the back of his neck as he walked off into the kitchen.

"Will is everything okay with him?"
"Oh ummm yeah I guess"
"You don't seem so sure of that"
"He's fine trust me"

He pulled you into his arms and ruffled with your hair slightly.

"So how was it shagging the nonce?"
"You know we haven't done that so shut up"
"Yeah but it'll happen probably"
"Nope"
"Well it's either me or him"

You looked like you'd seen a ghost from how much shock you were in from what he had said. He picked you up and threw you onto the sofa as he got on top of you while laughing slightly.

"So who would you prefer shagging me or George"
"No one"

George walked in and was watching looking slightly confused but you and Will hadn't noticed that.

"Cmon y/n okay then who out of our friends would you shag"
"N-no one"
"You know you can trust me I won't tell anyone"

George was clearly getting annoyed and spoke up making you both now aware he was here.

"Will get off her for fucks sake she's allowed to keep shit to herself she doesn't have to tell you every fucking thing"

He stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him as he walked into his room. Will got up off you and sat down.

"What's going on with him? He's been fine then he spoke to you and he started acting weirdly"
"I'm not totally sure maybe let's just give him some time alone to just calm down"
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea"

Will turned the tv on and pulled me into a hug as we started watching YouTube.

Georges POV:

I was fuming Will knows I like y/n he's known that ever since she became my roommate. I know he definitely knows because just before she came out of my room he was talking to me about how I needed to actually try and make a move because I'd known her for around 2 years now and nothing had happened.

I didn't wanna risk ruining our friendship our friendship was awesome I loved it but he just goes ahead and gets on top of her asking about who she would fuck.

Like that's something you don't need to be talking about especially if I'm gonna be  walking into that and get hurt when she says someone else's name.

I paused and started crying when I realised she wouldn't of said my name. She would never wanna fuck me. All I wanted was us to just be together I didn't care if we fucked or not I just wanted her to be mine.

I couldn't stop crying I wanted to so much but I just couldn't I pulled the strings  on my hoodie to cover my face as I grabbed my pillow hugging it as I kept crying soon falling asleep.

Your POV:

You'd been in the living room for some time now and George was still in his room worrying you a lot now. You decided to get up because all you could think about was George.

Will looked at you weirdly as you left and walked into George's room. He was laying in a ball as he hugged his pillow which made you smile slightly.

You sat down next to him and started rubbing his back. You soon got a slight reaction of his head moving slightly.

"Hey cutie"

You didn't get a response which was weird he always responded to you. So you laid down next to him and hugged him spooning him in a way.

"Cutie what's wrong please tell me you can tell anything you can trust me"
"Oh god you sound like Will please shut up"

That was super strange he never told you to shut up unless he was joking like what you guys would normally do but he wasn't joking that time.

"Maybe you should make me"

You giggled hoping he would laugh at that and would go back to normal slightly. He didn't do that you got a completely different reaction he just stayed quiet hiding even more.

You got up and made him lay on his back you started to get on top of him. He tried to move but couldn't soon he just gave up so you started taking his hood down. It was obvious he had been crying there where tear marks all over his face and his eyes where red and puffy slightly.

"Georgie why have you been crying please tell me I'm worried about you you've been acting weird I need to know"
"Georgie?"
"You miss the name?"
"So much"
"I'll start calling you it again now tell me what's been going on"

He pulled you down and hugged you tightly everything went silent as you kept hugging him. It was nice in a way his hugs where the best.

"Y/n I don't wanna talk about it but you just being here has made me feel way better"
"Okay then cutie did you still wanna go out with the lads later or we do that another time?"
"Tonight sounds good I don't wanna cancel anything just stay here please until we need to leave"