Schnappter Four

Noah's POV:

It was one of the last couple days of filming season four of Stranger Things so we were filming the last episodes and doing the finishing touches before we wrap. Since we only had a couple days left of filming the mini friend group between Millie, Sadie, Gaten, Caleb, Finn, and I decided to have a cast sleepover. For the past few years on the exact last night of filming we have a party and sleepover including the whole main cast, but there was still a couple nights 'til then. The mini group just got done filming our scenes for the day and so we were driving to an Airbnb about an hour and a half away all in one car. 

"What should we listen to?" Caleb asked, searching for music on Spotify.

"One Direction!" Sadie quickly suggested.

"Okay, any objections?" Caleb asked.

"Only internally." Finn joked.

*****

About half an hour later we were in the middle of One Direction's first album and Sadie had to share the whole life story of the band and how they came together and what they're doing now.

"Wow, very interesting. I'm going to take a nap." I said.

*****

Fifteen minutes later I got woken up by Finn because apparently we were stopping at Dairy Queen for dinner. 

We decided to sit inside and eat at a table. Since we were filming in Atlanta and our Airbnb was in Meriwether the Dairy Queen we stopped at was in a little town called Madison. The people that were conscious when deciding were to stop decided on the town since we didn't want to get mobbed or anyone to know that we were filming yet.

*****

We had to get back on the road since it was getting dark and nobody was really that great at driving in the night. 

*****

We safely got to the Airbnb without any fans seeing us or finding out about us filming. We got all our stuff inside and were deciding who's staying in which room. There were three bedrooms and six of us. It didn't take much deciding for us to agree the Millie and Sadie would be in a room together, Caleb and Gaten would room together, and Finn and I would be in another room. If we didn't room that way though, I would have told Finn that he should room with Millie, because I think that they have something. Anybody could see it. It's the way that they look at each other. And how they talk about each other. Finn is always complimenting the things about Millie that most people wouldn't notice. If you see them together alone in a room they would either be laughing off and joking with each other, being quiet and talking about futuristic things, or awkwardly looking in each other's eyes like one of them was going to make a move.

The next thing to do was decide who was going to stay in which room. 

Room One: