Schnappter Ten

🌷Millie's Car Ride Playlist🌷

I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift

Troublemaker- Olly Mars

Runaway Baby- Bruno Mars

Shut Up and Dance- WALK THE MOON

Rude- MAGIC!

Stolen Dance- Milky Chance

Everybody Talks- Neon Trees

Maniac- Conan Gray

good 4 u- Olivia Rodrigo

-✨-🌷-✨-

Finn's POV:

Today is Sunday. Today is the day. The day that I am going out with Millie. Am I excited? YEs. AM I nervous? Yes. AM I more nervous than excited or more excited than nervous? I'll answer than in five or six business days. But, I can still do this. I will do this. I still have a few minutes until I have to leave. First, we're going on a walk around town. After we walk were going to go ice skating. And to finish the date and day off, we're going to go to a little café and get some food. I decided to listen to a podcast while I wait. 

*****

About 15 minutes later I thought it would be a good idea to leave my place and head over to Millie's and pick her up. I still had some extra time since I usually set my clocks ahead of time so that I'm not late to where I need to be in the mornings. I went to a flower shop that was pretty close to Millie's house and picked up some flowers for her. I don't know what her favorite typed of flowers are yet, so I just picked up some that I thought she would like and think that are pretty. I got a little tag around them and wrote on it:

I hope that you like these :) 
I made sure to get some that were as pretty as you ;)

I hope she likes it.

*****

A couple minutes later I was slowly driving down her street. Since she lives on main street she doesn't have much of a driveway so I park on the street. Everything starts to go slower in my mind as a think about what could go wrong and the other negative things that have a chance of happening. I suck it all up, turn off my car, open the car door, get the flowers, get out, and walk up to Millie's door. Now it's all or nothing, I think to myself. 

I ring the doorbell and a couple seconds later I hear some rushing and know that she'll be out soon. Ten seconds later the door is being opened. Millie's mom answers the door. I met Millie's parents before so I wasn't really that nervous about if it would be awkward or not to talk to them. 

"Hello! It's so nice to see you, here come in, come on inside for a couple minutes. I heard you were talking her on a surprise date so I just wanted to make sure that you will be keeping it PG, right?" She asked.

"Of course, of course, yeah, it will all be kept PG." I answer.

"All right, that's a relief and the only thing i needed to ask so now you can be off for the afternoon and evening. Have fun! Don't stay out too late!" She released.

"Alright Mom, we'll have fun, see you later." Millie said, leading us out. 

*****

"Sorry if my mom's question was a bit intrusive, so how was your morning?" Millie asked as we were walking back to my car.