Schnappter Seventeen

*****

🎵Hurlbutt's Harmony's🌞

We're Going To Be Friends-The White Stripes

Bye Bye Bye-NSYNC

Are You Bored Yet-Wallows, Clairo

Blinding Lights-The Weeknd

Classic-MKTO

Rock With You-Michael Jackson

Everybody Talks-Neon Trees

Ho Hey-The Lumineers

Animal-Neon Trees

Tongue Tied-Grouplove

Small Worlds-Mac Miller

Mariposa-Peach Tree Rascals

🎵🌞🎵

*****

Romedia's POV:

"Hi," Said Atlas.

"OH, uh-hello, I wasn't expecting to see you here." I said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in and scare you. These are for you." Atlas said, handing me a pretty bouquet of flowers.

"I'll leave you two alone," Pa said, leaving us outside.

"Okay, we'll be in in a couple minutes. Thank you so much, they're beautiful. Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but is there a specific reason you are here?" I asked.

"Well my dad had a stop for the band's tour here, so I thought that I'd come and see you for an evening." Atlas explained.

"Oh yeah, sometimes I forget that other bands get back together." I joked.

"Would you mind if we stepped inside, it's a bit cold out here." Atlas wondered.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, come on in. Are you hungry at all? We have food." I invited him in.

"I'm good, but thank you." He declined.

We walked past the kitchen, up the stairs, and into my room.

"Was this visit planned?" I asked.

"I mentioned something about meeting to m dad and I think that our parents might have set today as the day to meet." Atlas explained.

"Oh, okay. So what would you like to do with the time that we have together?" I asked.

"We could get to know each other a bit better?" He suggested.

"Sure, what do you like to do in your free time?" 

"I make little songs in my head that I'll forget in an hour and do that over and over. One time I made enough songs that I could have made an album. That was a long flight. What do you do in your free time?"

"Longboard, write, color, play Minecraft. What's your favorite color?"

"Light blue, yours? And what do you write?"

"Short stories or poetry. Lilac. Favorite movie?"

"Harry potter."

"Black Widow. Favorite book?"