Coconut Visions

The next day, Tori walked into rehearsal to see Sikowitz sitting on a chair, alone. There was nobody else in the room, just Sikowitz, sitting quietly. It was werid to walk in and not see a bunch of students, it seemed quiet. Too quiet. An uneasy feeling appeared in Tori's stomach.

"Oh hi?" Tori whispered, getting the teachers attention.

Sikowitz looked up at her with a confused look on his face, "Oh Tori, didn't anyone tell you the play is canceled?" He asked. "We're doing a different one now." He replied.

Tori felt her heart drop, she worked so hard on that play. Why was it canceled? When she worked so hard, and stressed so much about it. She really liked the play. Even though she hated kissing Andre, she enoyed the rest of the show, especially playing Jade's best friend. And of course, she loved playing the lead role.

"Why?" She asked, frowning at Sikowitz. She sat in a chair, facing him.

"I didn't like it, it was boring. I found a better one now." He replied, "I had a vision about a pirate ship." He took a sip from the coconut in his hand. He always said the coconuts gave him visions.

Tori sighed and slouched, "Ok well that's fine, I was actually gonna talk to you about it."

Sikowitz continued sipping his coconut, "Well now you don't have to." He replied.

Tori rolled her eyes as the door opened.

Jade walked in, stomping her feet as she always had. She glanced at Tori who was sitting in the chair next to Sikowitz. Tori smiled at her, she couldn't help but admire Jade, just everything about her. The way she dresses, her pretty blue eyes, her unique personality. Tori loved it all. She looked away, noticing she staring. She felt her cheeks get red.

Jade turned her focus to Sikowitz, who wasnt paying any attention to her. Instead he stared off into space. "I heard the play was canceled." She mumbled, getting the teachers attention.

He nodded. "Indeed." He replied bluntly.

Jade nodded and turned around beginning to walk out the door. She didn't need any explanation, she hated the play anyway.

Tori quickly got out of her seat and grabbed Jade's wrist before she was able to walk out the door.

"Wait!' She shouted. Pulling Jade back.

Jade turned around to face Tori and sighed, their faces just inches apart. "What?" She asked in an annoyed tone. Not paying attention to how close the two were.

Tori groaned at Jade's lack of enthusiasm, she felt Jade's ice blue eyes staring into hers and backed up slightly. "Are we still on for tomorrow?" Tori asked nervously.

Jade looked blankly at Tori, "Yeah." She replied.

Tori frowned, "You ok?" She asked, noticing the sudden change in Jade's additude. She seemed to be excited about the date before, now she seemed like she didn't care at all.

Jade rolled her eyes, "I'm never ok." She joked. "I'm just tired."

Tori nodded, "Of course, don't you ever sleep?" She asked.

Jade shrugged, "No. but I'll make sure to drink enough coffee tomorrow." She stated. She smiled slightly at Tori, "I'm looking forward to it." She assured.

Sikowitz turned his head towards them, "What are you kids doing tomorrow?' he asked curiously.

"Uh nothing." Tori replied awkwardly, avoiding his eye contact and staring at the floor. She wanted to keep the relationship a secret for a while, at least until she got more comfortable with it.

Sikowitz shrugged, "It was only a matter of time." he mummbled.

Jade furrowed her eyebrows, "What the hell are you talking about?" She asked, annoyed. "You need to calm down with those coconuts I swear, you're literally going insane."

The teacher laughed, "You two are going on a date arent you?" He asked.

Tori's jaw dropped, she glanec at Jade who crossed her arms, hiding her nervousness. "yeah, you're definitely going crazy." Jade replied.

Sikowitz set his coconut down besde him and sighed, "I've been watching you girls for a while, there is no denying the chemistry. You two played a perfect couple in that play we did a while back."

Jade rolled her eyes and glanced at tori, "Ok you know what?' she began, "You're right. We are going on a date." She admitted, "But if you tell anyone, you can kiss your job goodbye." She threatened, clenching her firsts tightly.

Sikowitz grinned, "Deal."

Tori nodded, "Well I'm just gonna go, this has been awkward." she stated. She didn't want to deal with the drama. As long as Sikowitz kept it a secret, there would be no problem. Let's just hope everything goes alright. If anyone finds out, Jade might wind up murdering someone.

AUTHORS NOTE:
sorry about the short, poorly edited chapter, i promise the next one is really cute! i hope you enjoy :)))