the best they ever had

"Jules, stop." Faye said breathing heavily
Julian pulled away and smirked. He went back to kissing her roughly. Julian started lowering himself farther down Faye's body. He pulled up her shirt and saw her pink lace bra and smiled widely. He started kissing her chest and Faye moaned loudly. Faye started unbuttoning Julian's pants. Julian pulled them down the rest of the way and layed down on the bed.

"Well what do you think you are doing? I think you better get started, or this isn't going anywhere," Julian said laughing.

Faye crawled on top of Julian and palmed him through his boxers. Julian grunted loudly.
"Stop it." he said, seeming pissed off. She pulled down his boxers and started kissing his upper thigh. She wrapped her hand around his cock and started pumping up and down. Julian started grunting very loudly. Faye began to suck on the tip because she knew it was driving Jules crazy. He grabbed Faye's long brown hair and slowly started to push her head down.
"Just like that, please don't stop' Jules said softly.
He pushed her head down further. Faye started gagging lightly. He loved watching Faye gag on him. Julian moaned loudly. He looked down at Faye. He glided her head along his cock. Faye knew he was close, and it made her even more wet. Julian's cock started to twitch in Faye's mouth. He moved Faye's head even faster until he moaned louder than Faye ever heard him moan. He came inside her throat and she swallowed. Faye pulled off and smiled at Jules.
"It's your turn, slut." he said, smiling.
Faye never heard Julian talk like this during sex. It's not that didn't like it because she enjoyed it very much. Julian flipped her over, so he was now on top and he dragged her shorts down. He kissed just below her breasts. He started kissing over her matching pink lace underwear. He pulled them to the side and gave her clit a light kiss. Faye was starting to breathe very heavily.
"Jules, please. I can't take this." she said.
"Oh, you don't get to call the shots around here." he said with a smug look on his face.
He lightly licked her clit and slowly inserted a finger inside of her. She shifted slightly, closing her legs. Julian pushed them back open with a mean smirk on his face. Faye whined loudly even though she knew it would make Julian mad.
"Please Jules, I beg you." Faye kept repeating.
"Such a whore." Jules said while smiling.
He pulled off her panties and undid her bra. He gently rubbed his cock across her folds. Faye whined and suddenly gasped as she felt Julian slide in slowly. He waited a few seconds for her to adjust. He slowly started moving in and out.
'Jules, faster." Faye said, breathing heavily.
Julian picked up the pace as soon as the words left her mouth. He got faster, faster and faster. Faye moaned loudly.
"Do you like that? I bet you do you little slut." Julian said in his deep raspy voice. He was now pounding into her, Faye almost screaming at this point. Julian moaned loudly. He could feel Faye getting close. She was tightening up around him.
"Jules, Jules, I am so close. Please, harder." Faye said softly. He tried his best to fulfill her needs. He went as hard as he as ever gone in his life. Faye felt Julian twitch inside her, which set her off. She screamed his name as loud as she could as she finished. As she tightened around him, it set Julian over the edge. He moaned loudly, yet it was very raspy and deep as he released his load into her. As they came down from their high Julian layed his head onto Faye's chest and they fell asleep.