help me, i'm just not quite myself

request from R3ptiliaaa
thank u so much for giving me an idea <3
——————————————————————

Around 8 p.m. I was cleaning my plate from the dinner I had made dinner for myself because Julian was with the guys recording their new album. I know how important music is to Julian but I can tell it is stressing him out, he doesn't want to open up about it but I feel like it's only going to get worse if I don't bring it up.

I walked into our room and went into the closet to grab pajama pants and a t-shirt. I found faded blue plaid pants and a grey oversized short sleeved shirt. I walked out of the closet to go brush my teeth in the bathroom but I heard the front door open. I wasn't expecting him to be home this early.

"How was recording?" I asked.

"It was fine." He said softly but filled with sorrow.

"Babe, we need to talk about this." I said, knowing that today was a hard day. I grabbed his hand and we walked into the bedroom and we sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm just so tired and don't get me wrong I love making music but everyone is always drunk out of their minds or high and I just wanted to get this done." He said as his eyes got watery.

"I'm so babe, you need to tell them that they need to stop. I was starting to realize how much this was stressing you out and I want you to be okay." I said looking into his sad eyes.

"I feel like I never get any time with you and like I said I'm just so fucking tired but I can't sleep because I'm so stressed out." He said tears slowly rolling down his face. I never saw Julian get like this, he rarely cried. I grabbed his shoulders and embraced him into a hug. He was crying into my chest quietly.

"Let's get you changed into some comfy clothes, Jules."
I said with him still in my arms. I slowly got him off of me and I grabbed clothes from the closet. I set them next to him while I went to go brush my teeth. When I came back he was sitting in the almost exact same spot but with the clothes I gave him on. I turned off the lights to the bathroom and the bedroom and I layed down onto the bed. Julian slowly crawled up to me and layed his head on my chest yet again. I started brushing my fingers through his greasy hair.

"Goodnight Jules, I love you." I said slighting turning but not wanting to move to much to turn the bedside lamp off. He didn't respond. He fell asleep, soon I did too.