i love you in the morning so you know it's no lie

I awoke to the sound of cars honking in the busy new york city streets. Me and Julian had been back in New York for the Weekend after doing press around the country for a little bit. I turn my head to see a sleepy, brunette boy smiling with his eyes closed.

"Jules, wake up babe." I said brushing his hair out of his face.

"Why can't we just stay like this?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Because you're a busy guy, I wish we could stay like this too." I said with a slight frown. Julian grabbed me and pulled me into his chest.

"How long do we have before we have to meet the guys?" He said with a smile.

"It's only 8:32 and our flight is at 12:45 so in an hour or two. Why?" I asked.

"Let's just watch TV for a little bit. Whatever you want, I just want to spend some time with you." He said running his hands through my hair. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

After about 15 minutes of us watching TV, I felt Julian's hand run up my thigh. It inched closer and closer to my panties. He grabbed the hem of my underwear and he started to pull them down. He pulled the covers over his head and pulled my legs to turn the other direction. He started place kisses on the insides of my thighs.

"Is this okay, baby?" He said making sure I was okay with it.

"Yes, please, continue." I said breathing heavily. He placed a light kiss on my clit and have it a small lick.
He started to suck on my clit and I grabbed his hair and tugged slightly.

"Ahh, Jules. Please don't stop." I moaned. He slowly inserted a finger. I moaned loudly. He started moving it in and out.

"Jules, please another." I begged.

"Needy, are we?" Julian said but I could barely hear him because he was under the sheets.

"Please, Jules." I didn't want to lower myself but I needed it so badly. He slowly inserted another finger and pumped them quickly in and out while continuously sucking on my clit. I felt the warm sensation in my core begin to boil.

"So good for me, y/n!" He said removing his face from my clit. He removed his fingers and I whimpered but then soon he inserted his tongue and I lost it.

"Jules, don't stop. I'm so close-" I said out of breath.

"JULES I'M GONNA-" I yelled as I released on his face. He continued tongue-fucking me to help ride out my orgasm. He lifted up the covers and smiled at me and used the sheet to wipe off his face.

"What can I do in return, Julian?" I asked still out of breath.

"Nothing, baby. Nothing at all." He said as he pulled me into his chest again.