*kazutora

Warning slight manga spoiler up to around chapter 70.

"Ugh today has been so boring I really need to get out" you sighed to yourself as you fell onto the couch grabbing your phone, "I wonder what Chifuyu is doing?" You opened your messages and saw that there was already a message from Chifuyu, exited you opened the message eager to read it.

•••
(Message with Chifuyu)

Chifuyu Y/n
Hey, me and a friend are going to
the bar tonight wanna come?

I was just about to ask you to
do something  yeah sure what time?

Also which friend?

His name is Kazutora he's a friend
from middle school

I'll pick you up in 15 make sure your ready

•••

Jumping up you ran over to the bathroom and brushed your hair and tied it up in a cute ponytail, looking through your closet you had no idea what to wear. It was just a bar but you wanted to look a little nicer then usual, you were after all meeting Chifuyus friend.

You and Chifuyu had been friends for a few years and had gotten pretty close, he was like a brother to you. Yet he often avoided introducing you to many of his friends, assuming it was because he was in a gang you always left it at that. Exited to see what was different about Kazutora you put on a pair of black cargo pants with a black turtle neck tucked in,in a rush you out on a few necklaces to make it look like more effort was out into your outfit.

Hearing Chifuyus motorcycle out front you locked up your a apartment and walked over to him, he always had the biggest smile on his face which always made you happy. Today was no different yiu saw him in a beige knit sweater and che cake red blue pants with the widest smile to go along with it.

"Hey y/n! Hop on Kazutora is waiting for us no time to zone out" Chifuyu snapped you out of your thoughts and waited for you to get on the back if the bike. Holding onto his waist you could feel the air brush up against your face, closing your eyes you took in all the sounds around you from the car honks to the laughter of people walking by. One of your favourite things was to ride around the city and today it was the same as usual.

Enjoying the ride there you looked up to see that Chifuyu had parked and the bar was in front of them. "That was quick" you mentioned as you got off the bike, "yeah it was only a few blocks from your house." The two of you walked into the bar and sat over at a booth in the corner, "Kazutora should be here in a minute, let's order som drinks" Chifuyu said handing you a drink menu.

"Kazutora over here!" Chifuyu waved over the man who had just entered the bar, you looked over to see what this he looked like. He had dark hair with yellow/blonde streaks in his hair and he was fairly tall, he was wearing black pants, a black shirt and a white jacket. He smiled while walking over to you and Chifuyu, you had just seen him and you could already feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Hey Chifuyu, and hey I am Kazutora nice to meet you!" Kazutora spoke softly giving off a warm smile, your cheeks were turning red and quickly you said "Hey it's nice to meet you i'm y/n Chifuyus friend." You had never been startled by anything before but yet talking to him made you feel nervous. "Y/n? that's a really cute name" The stripped haired man said taking a seat.

The three of you talked for around an hour and ordered a few more drinks, you had gotten more comfortable around Kazutora and hadn't felt so nervous as you were before. You didn't know if it was the alcohol or if you had just calmed down but you didn't care as long as you never felt that nervous again.

"Damn" looking up you saw Chifuyu staring at his phone and begging to grab his coat "listen I have to go I am so sorry gang emergency you guys can still hang out here next rounds on me" Chifuyu slapped down a handful of bills and rushed out of the bar. Looking up you realized that it was just you and Kazutora, you had no clue what to say. He looked at the money that Chifuyu and left and began to count it, looking at him confused as to what he was doing you were quickly distracted by a loud sound at the bar.

Looking back you saw that it was someone's birthday and they were having a giant party to celebrate, you never liked crowded spaces but you didn't want to leave Kazutora so you sat there awkwardly. "Hey
y/n, I don't like all the noise and Chifuyu left more then to cover the cost of the drinks and tip do you maybe want to go get something to eat?" Kazutora looked up at you waiting to see if that interested you because you both didn't want to be with all this noise.

"Yeah that would be great! There is a McDonalds around the corner do you maybe want to stop there?" You offered standing up and begging to head to the door, "Hey great idea y/n let's go!" Kazutora said grabbing your hand so you wouldn't get separated in the crowd of people at the bar. After walking out of the bar and down a block you could see the McDonalds, "Hey look there it is let's gooo." You could tell Kazutora was a little bit tipsy so you decided it would be best to stay with him until Chifuyu got back.

Looking down you realized that Kazutora had still been holding your hand since the bar, you didn't want the moment to end so you continued to hold his the rest of the way. "Oh look a table over there come on Kazutora let's go" you said as you pulled him over to the table. You both sat across from each other and ordered a burger with Chifuyus extra money, you sat and talked all night.

"Oh crap chifuyu texted me he's at the bar we should probably go meet him" you said picking up the garbage and standing up to leave. "Hey y/n I had a really nice time tonight maybe the two of us could do this again sometime?" Kazutora said grabbing your hand again as you walked out, "maybe like a date?"
You looked over to see him blushing waiting for a response, "Yeah that would be fun, what about Tuesday?" you mumbled leading him to the bar. "Yeah that would be fun, I can't wait!" you looked over to see him smiling and continued on your way to the bar.

***

A/n- Do you prefer stories in the past or future? I can never decide! Also do you guys like these stories? I don't know if I should keep posting? Thanks for reading I hope you have a great rest of your day :)