02

“Alpha, there is a Vampire in our territory.” Jimin’s eyes widened, charging out of the office towards the pack border. He saw the patrol guards trying to hold back the vampire along with a female. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?” He shouted in his Alpha voice, They had their backs facing him.

The intruders turned around upon hearing the voice. He was shocked to see the female. “Y/N why are you trying to trespass this vampire in our territory? Are you perhaps trying to pull out a conspiracy joining along with him?”

The pale man growled looking at Jimin wrapping his arms around you protectively. “Watch your mouth Alpha, I might not be one of your kind. But I surely don’t take up any disrespect towards my mate.” You held his arm trying to calm him down.

“Calm down please Yoongs.” Your eyes looked at him lovingly. It hurt Jimin, once again. The same way back in his past. “Is he your mate Y/N?” He asked growling at Yoongi. “He won’t cause you or the pack any harm Alpha. Yoongi’s here to support me for the Beta fight that I’ll be participating in. Just let him in, if he causes any problem which I know he won’t, you can abandon me from the pack.”

You gaze still lingered on Yoongi, “That wasn’t the answer to my Question Delta.” A low growl left his lips, followed by Yoongi growling at Jimin. Both the men glared at each other intensely.

“Yes he is. But I know no one would support us. Hence, I didn’t move out of the pack, nor will I breach my boundaries either. I’ve been loyal to the pack and forever will be loyal. But that shouldn’t stop me from accepting my other half, since this is what the Moon Goddess desired for me to be with him.”

“Why Moon Goddess why?” He questioned her. Though he didn’t know why exactly he questioned her. Perhaps the thought of one of his pack members being linked to a vampire was proving threatening to the pack's safety. But Jimin knew better than anyone else about Yoongi. He had watched the older male trail behind you since childhood.

Trying to protect you, though you were well enough to do it on your own. Older than Jimin by 2 years, yet Yoongi always made sure to sneak out and make time for you. Even threatening people who spoke shit about you that he’d drink their blood if they hurt his Y/N.

Matter had come worse to a point when he had held a wolf by his neck and pinned him against a pole after he dared questioned your personality. Jimin’s entire pack low-key feared Yoongi. Jimin did at one point too, but he would never accept it and hurt his Alpha ego.

“Let him in.” The guards nodded letting him. He watched a smile curve up your lips intertwining your hands with his. “Don’t you always go to your extreme measures to support me. You handsome hunky, blood thirsty vampire?”

You nudged his shoulder winking at him playfully. He shrugged his shoulders leaning himself closer to your ear whispering “I don’t know about blood thirsting but I’m always thirsting for your love.”

Jimin watched you hiding your face in Yoongi's shoulder, who chuckled at your semi-shy state. He couldn’t tolerate the sight hence he walked ahead of you both. But his ears were sharp enough to perk up listening to your conversation.

“So Miss Y/N is gonna challenge stupid wolves out there for the beta ranking ha? I’m sure if you were a vampire you’d probably be the queen by now. With me as your king.”

Jimin scoffed while eavesdropping on Yoongi’s conversation. “Queen ha?” He scoffs audible enough for you both to hear. You were too busy in your conversation but Yoongi did manage to pick up on Jimin’s actions, a triumphant smirk lacing on his lips.

“Y/N if they ever treat you unfairly here, just remember me. In a blink of an eye I’d be right here by your side ready to protect you.” You nodded your head. “Also, don’t let those stupid horny wolves beat you up today. It should be the other way around whoop off their asses. And if they dare cross boundaries I’ll step in and tear them into shards.”

His voice held the never ending thirst for blood. Jimin stopped in his tracks, turning around to look at Yoongi. “As much as you're not welcomed here, but I can't deny the fact you're my pack delta’s mate. It’d be really appreciated if you follow the rules and let her fight fairly. She chose it herself.”

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a bored look, his arms wrapping around your waist, taking you back at his sudden move. “Would you have let other males hurt your mate Alpha? Watch her fight horny wolves, fuck wolves the fact that she would enter the battle ground with you not being able to protect her and be by her side.”

“Will that fact settle with your Alpha principles and ego? Is your wolf really that brave to watch it’s mate walk in a dungeon of deadly demons ready to hunt her down. The fight is all about either live or die isn’t it?”

Jimin’s face showed horror hearing his words. He would never let his mate even get a scratch. Fuck the battle, he's always sworn to protect and love his mate till his last breath. “No, I’ll never let my mate walk in the mouth of death.” Yoongi nodded his head.

“You see Alpha as much as I don’t like Y/N doing this, but I can't deny that she’s always wanted to be a Beta since childhood. So as her Mate, I won’t stop her from pursuing her dreams. Though it’s a sight I'd hate to witness.”

“You have a good reason right there. No wonder you and Y/N suit together. She also has a good catch with her words. I hope you will be a Beta soon Y/N, we really need diligent people like you in our pack.” You smiled at him shaking your head.

“I hope I’ll be able to ace it too.” Yoongi kissed your forehead affectionately. “Remember if things get out of hand, I’ll always be here for you.” “I know you will be, so will I be.” Jimin’s heart clenched watching Yoongi look at you like he’s watching the universe blooming and arising in front of him.

“If it was any other time I wouldn’t have agreed. But I know mates are really protective and sensitive towards each other. I would allow you only if something goes out of hand to step into the battlefield and protect her. I repeat only if something goes out of hand.”

Yoongi nodded his head showing off his gummy smile. “Of course thank you.” You walked ahead with Yoongi, leaving Jimin to trail behind you once again. “Isn’t he being way too sweet for a vampire, but again he never was rude to anyone, until and unless it came to Y/N or her safety.”

With a heavy heart he sighed going back to the pack house. Making final arrangements for the ranking fights before it amends.