10

Jostles and chaos serenaded the pack house. Jimin was instructing the fighters on safety precautions and necessary steps to be taken. “If anything happens to me, don't let Yun take over the pack.” He growled in his Alpha voice.

They nodded their heads, standing stiff and attentive. Jimin was very well aware of Yun’s intentions behind this entire war declaration. Being the crooked man that Yun was, he desired to leave no stone unturned and rule his pack.

But the latter forgot, Jimin ain’t just a wolf rather one who was well known for his ethics and morals. “Betrayers shall not be spared, I hope all of you acknowledge that, have I made it clear?” Tapping the cane on the ground he glared at his pack soldiers.

“Yes Alpha” they shouted in unison. “Remember you will have to make it out all alive for the sake of this pack and your family. It’s the Alpha’s order.” The pack members howled, nodding their heads.

-9:55 A.M.-

“Rogues?” Jimin breaths out. Never had he thought the enemy gang would bring out an army of rogues. “If this isn’t the most stupid and pathetic pack’s Alpha, Park Jimin” a snorted scoff followed by the laughter of Yun’s pack was heard. Jimin growled hearing the insult thrown at him and his pack by Yun.

“Stop being a coward and start the fight already.” His pack charged towards the enemies. Jimin’s major aim was the bereavement of Yun. Changing into his mighty white and brown furred wolf, he stampeded the enemies tearing apart their flesh one after the other.

“Alpha” a squeal was heard looking at his right to see you break through the enemies tearing apart their flesh. The guards who had to guard you tried stopping you but couldn’t see the anger in your eyes.

The way you killed the rogues down was different then any normal wolf would have. Jimin’s attention was diverted looking at you. The charge of a wolf on him breaks him out of his trance of thoughts.

“How dare you touch me” biting the rogue’s limb he dug his fangs in his neck snapping it apart. Blood covered his once white fangs. “Time to end this shit” his gaze landed on Yun, who was trying to fight his pack’s delta.

Jimin’s eyes darkened, rushing towards him ready to charge at him. Pushing his body down, his paw harshly comes in contact with Yun’s stomach who instantaneously starts coughing blood out.

The deltas bowed their heads in submission witnessing the Alpha’s terror fill sight. They ran away from there to help the other soldiers. Anger seeped through each and every vein of Jimin’s body. Witnessing his pack member’s losing their lives slowly as they fought rebelliously with the rogues.

“Bloody dogs” a loud yell was heard. The bellow frightening everyone including Jimin. Yoongi stood in the centre of the vast ground smirking victoriously after tearing apart the head of the Rogue leader. “Y/N’S mate?” He slowly whispered.

Yoongi’s aura had frightened him, not to mention he was in his vampire  look completely now. One that could either scare any creature down or make girls weak in between their legs. “Kill him, what are you thinking?” Yoongi glared at Jimin, his fangs coated with blood.

“WHY AM I SO DISTRACTED?” Jimin came back to his senses ready to kill Yun, but his body was paralysed seeing no one underneath his feet

“WHY AM I SO DISTRACTED?” Jimin came back to his senses ready to kill Yun, but his body was paralysed seeing no one underneath his feet. Yun had escaped while Jimin was distracted watching Yoongi rampage a massive bloodshed.

He tried searching for Yun, but his existence was nowhere to be seen. “Alpha” his body was abruptly shoved down as a figure covered him. “Y/N” Jimin's yelled. Yun’s fangs dug in your neck, his nails pierced through your chest.

Tears flowed down his cheeks. His wolf howled crying, holding your limp body. Yun smirked seeing Jimin being so helpless. “So this is the mightiest Alpha who cries over a mere Beta, she's nothing but a useless woman meant to pleasure-” his words were left incomplete.

Yoongi bit his neck violently, Jimin’s own rage wasn’t helping him any better either, slashing his claws through his stomach. “YOU DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE” growling in hatred and dismay he threw his body which was moored with a flamboyant thud on the ground.

Head and limbs tore apart landing in different directions. Yun’s face held no emotions. Lips parted, the words he desired to say were left incomplete falling to the impulse of his grave. Chased by Jimin and Yoongi’s wrath.

Your body has started to turn back to your human form. Yoongi quickly pulled out his robe covering your body before you could completely turn into a human. Something inside Jimin’s heart clicked.

His wolf was crying, but now it went all numb pleading with him. “Save her Jimin, save our mate, she's dying.”