have we met?

" WAKE UP ITS 7:45 YOUR GONNA BE LATE" my mom shouted my ear hurt. damn I didn't want to be late to school again for the fifth time in a row. Mr. Lockwood would be so pissed. I got up threw do clothes on from Aeropostale and some old shoes from Payless. I grabbed a protein bar ,kissed my mom goodbye and ran to my car. while driving outside by Calvin Harris came on so I sang so loud I caused an earthquake. I got to school on time and made it through the day. I was looking for Chloe and Ashley (my bffs) until I bumped into this boy. He looked familiar... oh yeah he was the boy from math. Matt I think. " i'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going " I said "it's okay I don't mind. The names Matthew but call me Matt" "Hey Matt my names lizzy" He smirked. "hey have we met?" "yeah I sit next to you in math" Matt looked at me " hey wanna hang out me you and two of my closest friends?" "yeah sure I wou..." I totally forgot about Chloe and Ashley I love them but I want to hang out with Matt. I want to get to know him and plus I need some guy friends. I quickly texted them "can't hang something's come up text you chicks later;)" "my schedule is open" I told Matt he laughed I've never heard is laugh, it was cute. We found his friends. he introduced me to Nash and Cameron. They were all so cute but I had no feelings whatsoever. Nash and Cameron both smiled saying " nice to meet you" They huddled excluding me they looked at me and back at Matt I knew they were taking about me but I dint know what they were saying. But I was going to find out.