years

a year later
lizzy's pov
it's been a year since what cameron said to me. Their careers are kicking off. Cameron was making 20 YouTube videos in a row for #20daysofdallas or something like that. Nash was making YouTube videos as well and was staying in the public as well as matt. Today was April first. The day to trust no one not even Chloe and Ashley. It's been 1 year with my girl bffs. And 1 year without my boy bffs. I couldn't take it. I saw matt I had to talk to him.
"Matt, MATT"
he turned around
"we need to talk, how long are you guys gonna avoid me?" I asked
"as long as we need to you haven't learned a lesson" Matt said laughing
"you think this a game, you think im some kind of game like monopoly that you can take to your friends house and forget about for years and years until you remember" I said grinding my teeth.
"deal.with.it" Matt said
Now I was very heated "look Matt this is ur only chance to take me back as a fr..." Matt caught me by surprise and kissed me . I didn't kiss back because it was out of no where!
"fine you can hang with us" he said while walking away
WHAT JUSST HAPPENED??? did matt really just kiss me. is it bad I sorta likes it. I can't ruin these boys friendship again so I'll have to back up and find some other boys to date. I hope they don't mind.

__________________________
short chapter. did u like? should I keep this book going ? uhh idk
-L