broken

kians pov
"kian not here please?" lizzy said embarrassed.
"look if I embarrass you just forget about us even being friends" I said death glaring her. A tear ran down her cheek. I ran out the room. "Kian calm down she just..." Matt said before I cut him off "oh shut up Espinosa, have fun with lizzy"
Nash's pov
I can't believe Kian actually said that to lizzy I know she didn't want to answer in front of us. She was so hurt that she was fully sobbing. Everyone was staring, then she looked around and eyeballed me and mouth sorry then she ran out. Me, Matt and Cameron ran after her. Matt stopped us before we could reach her. "I got it dudes stay here until I give the signal."
"don't pull any tricks" I looked at him aggressively. "okay 😈"he said smirking.

after about 20 minutes me and Cameron got suspicious and went over to see what was happening. When we turned the corner I saw something I never wanted to see. Matt and lizzy totally having a make out session.

"Matt , Lizzy?" I said nearly crying. Oh not again I can't stand to see her loving somebody else. She pulled away as soon as she heard her name.

" Nash I'm so sorry, one thing led to another and then..." lizzy said before Cameron cut her off.

"you and Matt swallowed each other. Can't you see your hurting us and our friendship. Stop hanging with us for awhile"Cameron said crying I know he likes her a lot as well. We walked away and I wanted to run back and hug her saying I was sorry but I k ow we had to forget about her for a while.

Maybe I could talk to that girl I also liked for a while but then lizzy came into the picture.

I started to call her an it rang once
twice
three times
"hello" I said
"hey Nash what's up?"
" hey Shannon wanna go out to eat?"
__________________________
hey here's a update
pretty short sorry
please comment !!!!
who do you like lizzy with?
lizzy and Nash
lizzy and Matt
lizzy and Cameron
lizzy and Kian