new boy

lizzy's pov
so I met this new boy his name is kian. At first I wasn't sure if I liked him but after a month I did. I had feelings for kian. Me and the guys started hanging out but it was so awkward with the kiss with Matt and the fighting between cameron and nash. I started a group chat saying
"my house at 7?"
"sure" Matt said
"I'm down" said. Cameron
"uh yeah" that was nash.
It was 7 in the morning so I started walking to school. I got their like at 7:45 because I stopped at Dunkin donuts. I started walking down the halls and ended up seeing kian. His hair was blue. I liked how he changed his hair color.
"hey kian are you busy later?"
"uh no not at all why?" he said
"well I'm having friends over and I want you to come as well, be their at 7"
"okay I will"
RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING
There's the bell. I didnt realize that kian and I had basically every class together. I walked into class seeing a typical Matt and cameron patting next to them so I could sit their. I looked at kian. He winked and motioned me to sit with him. Kian knew just how to make me melt. I started walking towards kian and look at Matt and Cameron and mouthed sorry.
At the end of class I told kian I would see him next class I had to talk to people. he said okay and i kissed his cheek. He smiled and walked away. I leaned against the wall blushing and smiling and until they came up to me.
"what was that Liz"Cameron said angrily while Matt shook his head.
"what did I do?" I asked
"kissing him , are you guys together?"Matt screamed
"what , no we are not but why do you guys care, btw he is coming over at 7"
"we just...... okay see ya" said Cameron.
(after school)
I saw kian so I ran and Jumped on him. he smiled and we sat in the grass of the school.
"hey kian wanna hangout before 7 like how bout now?"
"sure!" he carefree.
we got to my house and i gave him a tour.
"you have a nice house liz " kian said in a good mood.
"hey wanna go to the beach I live just by the shore" I said very jolly
"yes let's go"kian said pulling me out the door.
"bye mom"

we got to the beach and me and kian had the best time. we built sand castles like we were 5 years old again. I look over kians shoulder and see boys playing volleyball. I start walking and then I realized who it is...
----------------------------------------------
was this a good chapter? short though and boring. sorry I just introduced a new character. comment what you think !!