beach day

this one may be a little shorter then usual
__________________________
kians pov
lizzy started walking way so I followed her. he stopped unexpectedly. She was staring at the boys in front of us. I admit i got a little jealous but we weren't dating so I couldn't say much.
"Liz what's up is their something wrong?"
" oh I just know those boys and I haven't really been talking to them as well as I would like to" she said sadly
"well let's go say hi!" I said pulling her. She fought back but we were already their.
"hello fellas so you know Liz here?" I said. She looked at me mouthing STOP.
"uh yeah we do said a boy with blue eyes.
"well she noticed you guys from over their so make with the hellos and hugs"
"hey Liz all of them said hugging her.
"see Liz now you guys can talk more!"
"that's not gonna Change the fact of what I did to those boys friendship a year ago.
we started walking away and someone called her name
"hey guys you can watch"
I looked over towards lizzy and she nodded. I guess she was in a better mood and she started cheering "let's go jack ad jack show them a a jack attack"and "let's go Taylor make me proud and I'll scream it loud and loud" everyone started to laugh. After they finished we headed to her house. She invited her friends and they were smoking but I had feelings for lizzy not them.Their names were Chloe and Ashley. But Today I was gonna ask her, Lizzy to be mine. it was about 2 hours after we arrived I decided to ask her out. Her parents weren't home so we could do what we wanted.
"everyone shut up" I aid nicely "I'm here to ask one person a question that's Lizzy Marie Colt, Lizzy Marie Colt I have know you for 2 months now and it's been a blast and I would love to go out with you will you give me that opportunity?" I said with a smile from ear to ear. She looked shocked and at those boys again I wonder why
__________________________
was this chapter good sorry it messed up so I just had to retype it so some stuff is missing.