im back!!

sorry I haven't written in a long time been busy but here is a new chapter hope you enjoy_________

lizzys pov
just the sight of Nash made me tear up and seeing him with another girl got me thinking that I never really was meant to be with Nash. sure we had our times but Nash is happier without liking me and I could be too. "mom I'm gonna go wait in the car cause look over there" I motioned to my side and she look and nodded. After about 10 minutes my mom was back and the car ride back home was silent. Arriving home I grabbed my food an ran to my room so I could text Nash, but got busy doing other stuff so I fell asleep forgetting to text him. I wake up to my Twitter blasting with pictures of Nash kissing that girl and one can said "@bieberxlove : @lizzyliebscher thought you might wanna see this cause u and Nash I think have a thing." that got me thinking and I decided to make a video about it on YouTube answering a the questions about me and the guys. Ending he video I decided to say "and don't go hate on Nash I brought this upon myself and it's not his fault we were never a thing. If he is happy without me I'm happy he is happy with a girl that can make him smile. So I'll see u guys in the next video bye. I posted it and the comment section was blowing up. I texted Cameron and Matt saying "you don't have to worry about me liking Nash anymore and I understand if you still don't wanna talk." Matt answers instantly saying h was gonna tell the guys what he did and that it was his fault not mine. I told him not too that I don't wanna ruin your friendship and that we can't even talk to each other anymore. he responded saying "if that's what you want princess were gonna miss you" "in gonna miss you guys too and can u show can these messages he isn't answering." "sure just let me know if you need anything okay?" "I don't think so Matt" then u texted one more person I knew I needed to text he was my only hope.
_________________________
end of this chapter I be writing more soon ;)