kidnapped??

new chapter here hope you like;)
Lizzys pov
L-"uh hi is this Kian, it's lizzy I wanted to know if we can talk"
K-uh hello sure where
L-Starbucks in 10 be there
and then I hung up and got ready
10 minutes later I'm sitting drinking my coffee (a.n I don't drink Starbucks so I don't know any drinks so I'm gonna just call it coffee) and then I see Kian walk in and sit down.
K-hey Liz you wanted to talk
L-yeah can we talk about when you asked me that question
K-uhh sure
L-what happened there you just stormed out... I didn't even get to answer.
K- u were saying not here , it shouldn't matter where it's a yes or no question.
L- look you do not know the position I was in at the moment there were boys there that all had a crush on me I would of said yes but u asked at the wrong time wrong place kian!! Those boys actually fought about me and saying yes in front of them would break their hearts and would make them hate me.
K- well don't they hate you right now?
Those words angered me , I chose to stay away this time.
L- no they do not I chose to stay away from the ok kian.
K- now that they are out of the question what do u say would ya be mine?
L- kian I don't know when was the last time I talked to you I think I need to be good friends for awhile longer first then we can see ok?
K- okay I respect that.
L- look I gotta go I just wanted to clarify stuff and see where we are at so text me and I'll see ya at school bye!
I got in my car and drove home. when I walked in I gotta text saying I'm glad your home from an unknown number. "MOM, DAD??" no response
unknown number: not home
what is going on?
unknown number: go to your room or else you'll be visited by a bad surprise.
I did as told and walked to my door that was open I said "hello who is doing this and what do you want" Then they jumped out and grabbed me so that I couldn't see or scream. They brought me to my backyard and blind folded me and said "you scream you die" I sat there quiet and the next hour I finally felt them carry me back to the living room and I said "please let me go I won't tell the cops" basically fully crying "that what they all say , we will now remove the blind fold so promise not to do no anything " I nodded. they removed it and I saw so thing that shocked me....
________________________________________________________
the end of that chapter cliff hanger huh sorry it's so short hope u don't mind,so comment what you think and vote thanks ;)))))) and I'll make more chapters soon I promise