10. Tim Drake

'You couldn't be more wrong. Everyone knows that the original Robin, AKA me, is the best one there is.' Dick had been playfully arguing with Jason about whom the best Robin is. So far they had only meant between the two of them. 

'Then why did you need replacing if you were so good?' Jason countered lazily with a single brow raised. Dick wasn't deterred with his counter point though. 

'Hey, you had to be replaced too, so that's a moot point.' He reasoned and Jason rolled his eyes. 

'Hello, I fucking died.' 

'Still had to be replaced...' A smirk crossed his face then and we all dreaded what Dick was about to say next. 'The only Robin to die so... clearly not the best Robin.' Jason lunged for him then, but the acrobat was too swift to be caught as he practically vaulted out of the way. 

Damian was laying on the couch, phone in hand and seemingly ignoring the antics, except for the sigh that matched his fathers. Bruce was in the armchair, hand resting across his eyes tiredly as he sighed too. 

Tim was beside me on the couch, head down and eyes glued to his laptop. He was working on something but it was entirely lost on me, not to mention the argument between the two previous robins was a little distracting. 

'I'm not wrong though!' Dick called over his shoulder as he zipped behind the couch with a rather furious Jason chasing him. 

'You wanna be the second Robin to die? Because that can be arranged.' Jason threatened and this time I burst out laughing. The ridiculousness of it all was too much.

'You're both so dumb.' I said and they both stopped in their tracks, now staring at me. One glaring and one smiling, both with crossed arms. 

'Oh yeah? Who do you think is the best Robin then?' Dick asked and without a moments hesitation I answered.

'Tim.' 

'What!?' Jason, Dick and Tim said in unison. My eyes widened, realising that I may have answered that one a little too quickly. Regaining my composure I continued on.

'Well, Dick you left to be Nightwing. Jason came back and tried to kill Bruce. Tim was the one who noticed that Bruce wasn't doing too good with Jason's loss and figured out who he was and has been the only robin to actually do everything that Bruce has wanted in out of a robin. He also didn't give up his mantle of robin even for Damian and took up Red Robin instead.' I sucked in a breath, continuing on with my tangent. 'As for Damian, you're far too aggressive with your approach. I suppose that's fine but it's not exactly ideal if you do pull a Jason-'

'Hey!' Jason cut in.

'And kill someone.' I finished, ignoring the interruption. 'Also you two jokers- sorry Jason. Keep just bickering somewhat jokingly whenever you're here together and that just tires Bruce out even more than he already is. While Tim is the only one who causes the less hassle and actually just does his job flawlessly... in my opinion.' My voice quietened towards the end, eyes falling to Bruce who was peering through his fingers with a ghost of a smile on his lips. Amused and far too tired to show it. 

The silence between us all was the longest silence that had ever fallen upon the mansion. 

'Also.' 

'Oh, there's more.' Dick said.

'Also.' I repeated 'you two aren't even robins anymore so neither of you can be the best ones when only Tim and Damian remain as actual robins. So... sorry Damian but personally I think Tim wins this one.' Damian just shrugged, not caring about it one bit. 

Tim was smiling to himself as he clearly pretended to work on his laptop. The other two were now standing in disbelief.

'This is fucking bullshit.' Jason said and Dick nodded. 

'He's right, I can't believe you didn't choose me.' He over dramatised his offence with a palm on his heart as he leaned back slightly. I just rolled my eyes. 'Bruce, you can't agree. Right?' Dick finally said. We all looked to Bruce, even Damian glanced over. Bruce remained motionless, blue eyes piercing through his fingers and he sighed again.

'No comment.' He muttered as he brought his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose. 

'Wow!' Dick exclaimed in almost feigned shock.

'This is why I tried to kill you...' Jason scoffed.

The arguing started up again, both Jason and Dick not allowing either the time to speak and instead kept talking over the other. However the argument had turned from which one they thought was best and instead to the audacity of Bruce to imply that I was right and that Tim was indeed the best robin. His "no comment" hadn't been as neutral as he probably meant, unless he was genuinely messing with them both.

'I'm gonna go tell Alfred!' Jason exclaimed before stomping off and out of the living room. Dick following after him, both calling for Alfred to regale this unbelievable revelation to him. The voices quietened the further away they got, but the distant sounds of Alfred being called and the rapid fire words that fell from their mouths as they found him did not go amiss. 

I just laughed to myself, pleased with this level of chaos I had thrown in the mix. Tim leaned over towards me, eyes peering from his screen as he whispered a question. 

'Do you really think I'm the best robin?' The look on his face told me that he didn't believe what I had said. He thought it was just to wind them both up. Although that was partly the case, I truly did believe it, to me he was the best robin anyway.

'Yes, yes I do.' His smile matched my own as he happily leaned back with a happier demeanour as he continued working. A slight smile crossing his face as he worked away. 

'I wont force Y/N to apologise, Master Grayson.' Alfred's voice could just be heard in the distance and the outcry that followed was more than hilarious.

'This is bullshit!' 

'Language, Master Todd.' He said calmly.

'Sorry...'