𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍~ 𝟷𝟸𝟽

Description: Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark, and Haechan find Yuta in an alleyway and take him under their wing.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark, and Haechan were all laughing at a dad joke Mark terribly made.

As they pass an alleyway Jaehyun turned his head towards the alleyway when he hears whimpers.

"Did you guys hear that?" Jaehyun asked as everyone looks at Jaehyun confused.

"Hear what?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun put a finger up to his mouth indicating for all of them to be quiet. A few seconds later the whimpers start again.

"That." Jaehyun says when the whimpers stop. Jaehyun starts to make his way into the alley with the others following behind him.

"Dude this is how people die in movies." Mark said clearly afraid.

"Shut up Mark." Haechan said. Jaehyun sees something moving in a dark space which caught his eye. He crouched down getting a glimpse of cat ears.

"Come out buddy, I'm not going to hurt you." Jaehyun said softly. The creature moved out slowly from the space.

"Come on." Jaehyun said encouragingly. Finally the creature comes out shyly giving everyone a good look.

"It's a hybrid!"  Haechan said excitedly. Mark slapped the back of Haechan's head. Which made Haechan glare at Mark rubbing the back of his head.

"Shh! You're gonna scare him." Johnny said glaring at Haechan. Jaehyun gently pulls the hybrid towards him making the hybrid gasp.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Taeyong asked gently, patting his head softly. The hybrid looked down shyly.

"Y-Yuyu. Well my name is Yuta but you can call me Yuyu!" The hybrid said. Everyone giggled at his cuteness. He got shy and buried his face in Jaehyun's chest.

"Oh my god I think I'm falling in love with him. He is so adorable." Jaehyun said with adoration in his voice.

"Taeil hyung! Can we take him home?" Jungwoo asked with his puppy eyes. Everyone looked at Taeil with pleading eyes. Taeil thought for a moment before nodding.

"I don't see why not." Cheers of happiness came from anyone.  Jaehyun stood up with Yuta in his arms. He went to pat Yuta's head but got a flinch in return.

"I'm not gonna hit you baby." Jaehyun said leaving a kiss on Yuta's forehead. Yuta buried his face in Jaehyun's neck, shy from the affection and pet name.

All 9 of them made their way out of the alley heading towards their house. Once they got to the front of their gate, Yuta felt a little intimidated.

The house was huge, Yuta wondered how many rooms were filled with bad stuff. And what they could possibly do to him. Jaehyun noticed how nervous the hybrid got and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

When they got inside Yuta tensed up. Jaehyun could feel it. He went over to the living room area and set Yuta down. Yuta was confused if he could sit down. He didn't want to get yelled at, so he stood there before Jaehyun said it was okay to sit down.

The hybrid slowly sat down trying not to get the nice couch dirty with his filth. Everybody filed in the living room. They suddenly heard the hybrids stomach rumble.

"Are you hungry Yuyu?" Doyoung asked reaching for his hand to hold. Yuta nodded slowly.

"What do you want to eat?" Doyoung asked stroking the back of Yuta's hand with his thumb.

"I can have a-anything?" Yuta asked wanting to be reassured he was able to have anything. Doyoung nodded with a smile on his face.

"C-can I have some m-milk and c-carrots?" Yuta asked. Doyoung giggled before brushing the hair out of Yuta's eyes before he got up to go the kitchen.

Everyone gasped when they finally got a good look at the hybrid. They saw bruises along his arms and legs. Some that were old and fresh. Scars, scabs, and freshly opened wounds. There also a few faint bruises on his cheeks and collarbone.

"What happened Yuyu?" Johnny asked pointing to the mild injuries. Yuta looked down and shook his head.

"You don't have to tell us now but after you eat, you can wash up and then we'll clean up cuts okay?" Johnny said as Yuta nodded.

4 months later

After spending a couple days with the hybrid they all started to fall in love with him. They all thought he was adorable but then they all started to develop romantic feelings towards him. Yuta wasn't gonna lie, he thought all 8 of them were very handsome. He grew feelings towards of all eight them as well but he didn't just want to date one of them. When all 8 of them finally confessed to him he was surprised. He didn't want to chose between any of them. But when they brought up the idea of sharing him he was glad.

After a month they all started dating Yuta. They didn't date each other since they didn't have romantic for each other, only Yuta. So they basically shared Yuta.

They eventually found out that Yuta was abused by his previous owners. The day the found him he ran away after he had enough of the abuse.

Yuta skipped down the stairs to greet his boyfriends in the morning. He found Taeil and Doyoung in the kitchen. He went towards them to give them a peck on the lips. He found everyone else in the living room giving them pecks on the lips as well.

Everybody filed in their chairs at the table to eat breakfast that was made by Taeil and Doyoung. They all smiled at their hybrid being a cutie at breakfast.

They couldn't have been happier. Yuta was now their everything. They were glad they found Yuta in the alley and Yuta was glad he ran away that day. He was now in a loving home and couldn't ask for anything more.

A/N: Hello! Welcome to my new book! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Please leave any comments/suggestions! <3

♡︎REQUESTS ARE OPEN♡︎