Lashed out ~Johnny

Description:
Johnny has been stressed and takes it out on Yuta.

Yuta sighed as he looked at the clock as it read 11:52 p.m. Johnny was gonna be late again.

It's been like this for weeks now, maybe even a few months. Yuta barely got to see Johnny and he was getting worried. He knows Johnny has been busy with work but was he busy like this all the time?

Johnny would never cheat on him, or at least he would hope so.

Tonight he finally decided to wait up for Johnny, to at least try to talk to him.

His only time to see Johnny was when he would here crawl into bed late night but even then Johnny was distant. He wouldn't hug Yuta in his sleep or kiss him, he would turn the opposite direction. By the time Yuta was up, Johnny was gone. He tired to catch Johnny early in the morning but he was already gone.

Yuta waited patiently, almost falling asleep. He checked the clocks once more 12:40 a.m

Jeez how long is gonna take you Johnny.

He sighed laying his head back closing his eyes. He was getting tired but he needed to know what was going on.

He got startled once he heard the door unlocking. He sat up straight pretending to be on his phone as door opened.

Johnny frustratedly sighed, almost slamming the door behind him.

Yuta looked up from his phone, "Hi Johnny." He said while smiling.

Johnny didn't even bother to look at him, and he took off his blazer walking past him, going up the stairs.

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, not expecting that cold of a reaction.

He followed Johnny up the stairs, into their shared bedroom. Johnny not even paying attention to his presence.

"Johnny-"

"Yuta. Not now" Johnny said clearly frustrated.

"Johnny I just want to talk." Yuta's voice sounded tight

"Yuta I said not now." His voice raising a little

"Johnny I haven't seen you in weeks I just need to know what's wrong. I-"

Johnny turned around already at his final straw.

"Do you not understand what not now means?!I'm tired, so fucking tired. I haven't seen you in weeks for a reason. Now I don't have time or energy to hear whatever clingy bull shit is about to come out of your mouth." Johnny yelled loudly. He turned around slamming the bathroom door to take a shower.

Yuta stood there dumbfounded with his mouth open. Tears were already falling down from his eyes.

Johnny has never said anything like that to him. Did he seriously do something wrong for Johnny to yell at him like that.

He wiped his tears as he ran downstairs towards the guest room. Sobbing into the pillows.

Johnny nearly punched the shower wall, as he turned off the shower. He let out a groan, frustrated with himself. Sure he was stressed but he took it out on the wrong person.

He hasn't communicated once to his boyfriend about whereabouts or reassured him. Work was important to him but more important than his lover?

Johnny quickly dried himself off, putting on some comfortable clothes to sleep in.

He opened the bathroom door thinking he'd see Yuta there. He was surprised not to see him there.

He checked outside the bedroom, he wasn't there.

"Dammit" he said quietly.

He checked all upstairs before quickly making his way downstairs.

Yuta hearing the footsteps, hurriedly buried himself in the covers hoping Johnny wouldn't find him.

Unfortunately for him Johnny still found him.

Johnny made his way into the room taking the covers off slowly.

"Baby come here." Johnny said sitting down on the bed. Yuta let out some sobs and sniffles.

"Baby." Johnny said softly. Yuta didn't move

Johnny lifted up the male settling him on his lap.

Yuta didn't look Johnny, he just continued to cry.

"Baby, I'm sorry, let me talk to you." Johnny said brushing hair out of Yuta's eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything I said baby, I'm sorry for yelling, and I'm super sorry for not communicating." Johnny paused for a second looking at Yuta.

"I've been super busy at work, and everyone is asking a lot from me. But I know I should be trying to keep you reassured. I know you probably thought the worse but I assure you it's all work." Johnny kissed Yuta on his head.

"You're very special to me, and I never want to make the same mistake again. I love you a lot baby. I've been too focused on work, but I should be focused on you too."

Yuta looked at Johnny before wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you too johnny." Yuta sighed.

"I'm still upset with you."

"I know baby what can I do to make it up." Yuta thought for a moment.

"I'll have to think about it." Yuta said while giggling before kissing Johnny on the cheek.

Yuta knew he couldn't stay mad at Johnny but he did want him to learn from his mistake.

A/N: I'm literally so surprised with myself I can't believe I updated two days in a row. I'm sorry for this sucky chapter I tried my best but it kinda fell off at end </3

Requests are open!! <3