Be Mine~ Kun

Putting this here cause I'm lazy to write it

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Kun and Yuta laughed on the floor of the practice room. Everyone around them were smiling at the pair.

Kun liked Yuta. And Yuta liked Kun. Everyone knew it. All expect each other. Both of them convinced themselves that the other didn't like them so they kept it a secret from each other.

They started off as friends, then turned into best friends during their trainee days. After a while, they started to develop feelings for each other. Everyone around them was telling them make a move but they wouldn't budge. They were scared, scared of rejection.

Kun was there for Yuta when he debuted. He was his biggest fan. It did hurt a little that they couldn't spend as much time together as they use to, but Kun still wanted to be there for his best friend.

When Yuta heard that Kun was gonna debut under a new sub-unit, he was beyond excited. He didn't think anything was gonna change but change was what was going to happen.

He finally was gonna tell Kun his feelings. He took his time getting ready, he put on his best outfit, and he texted Kun asking him to meet him in the park.

Before leaving his dorm, he took a ring that he'd bought for Kun. He bought it a few years back but never had the guts to give it to Kun.

Yuta knew there was a slight chance that Kun could reject him and the ring could've been a waste of money but if something ended up happening he'd just wear it for himself.

Yuta sat on the park bench waiting for Kun, playing with his fingers. He felt a presence walking towards him and he looked towards them.

It was Kun. He looked like he was going somewhere. Kun smiled at Yuta and Yuta returned the smile.

"Hi." Kun said as he gave Yuta a hug.

"Hi." Yuta said in a small voice. Kun said back on the bench and looked up to the sky. He was never going to be ready to tell Yuta what he was about to tell him.

"Um I have to tell you something." Yuta said in almost a whisper.

"I do too...." Kun said as he sighed, trying his hardest to hold back his tears.

"You go first..." Yuta said as he prayed that it was good news. Kun sighed before speaking, mentally preparing himself for what he is about to say.

"I'm leaving for China in a few hours." Kun said lowly trying to hide the lump that was currently forming in his throat.

"Really?! That awesome! I'm so happy for you Kun!" Yuta said as he hugged his best friend.

A lump started to form in Yuta's throat. Kun started to feel sad as well. He was glad Yuta was supportive and happy but he wished Yuta would tell him to stay, and he would. Unfortunately though, that didn't happen.