Confessions

Gajeel wandered around the halls of his highschool. After yesterday, all he wanted to do was find Levy and apologize. The image of her crying was seared into his mind.

His hands stuck inside of his front pants pockets as he shoved through the crowd of teens. She has to be somewhere around here. Gajeel thought to himself.

He looked around trying to pick out Levy's wavy blue hair. He began getting frustrated when he wasn't able to find her. He saw Lucy and he thought he could ask her.

"Hey have you seen Levy?" He asked her.

"Yeah..? She's right over there." She pointed to Levy who was standing in front of her locker. Gajeel face palmed as he realized he should have searched there first. He stalked his way over there and met Levy's sad face.

"Levy." He said. She jumped as he called her name. Taking in a deep breathe, she turned to look at him.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered quietly.

"Look... I'm sorry... About yesterday." Gajeel apologized.

"Its okay... Just tell me why. Why did you avoid me Gajeel?" Levy questioned.

"Its because... Its because.... I started having feelings for you Levy. I didn't want to because we just met and no one could have feelings for a psycho like me..." He admitted. A blush formed across his face.

"But Gajeel... I like you too." Levy turned away her face hiding the extreme red blush that had formed.

"Wait, really?" Gajeel asked. Levy gave him a kind warm smile. All of a sudden she started laughing. Gajeel gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Sorry. I couldn't hold it in any longer." She laughed. "You thought.... You thought I actually liked you didn't you?" She began laughing hysterically.

He began walking backwards away from her. "No." He shook his head. "Stop." Everyone around began laughing and calling him a psycho. The floor underneath him fell through and he began to fall in a never ending black pit.

The faces of his family and his peers all around him shaking their heads with disappointment.

Gajeel woke up as he hit the bottom. He jolted up and he was in class. No body had noticed and they all were still focused on the teacher. He looked around and saw Levy.

He felt a pang of sadness as he saw her and thought of his dream. What if she does react like that? He sighed and looked out the window. He got out a piece of paper and began to write a note to Levy.

Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday He wrote. He handed her the paper and watched her read it. She looked at him and then wrote a response.

Its okay. I just want to know why you were avoiding me... Did I make you mad? She wrote back.

No no, I just.... I just didn't want myself to ruin my only friendship I have.