he didn't reminisce the view.

he was always there, looking at you, he would always smile at you. he would just, look at you until you would end up smiling too. he always would wear your hoodies, he would always be soft for you, would always cuddle you. he was always there, waiting at the amusement park. he would always end up calling you in the middle of the night to just say random things before you would end up sleeping. he was your "sunshine", but he no longer wasn't. he was no longer your "sunshine", but your sadness. you would think about him everyday, but nothing is just not working, he's not there, he never goes to school, no more. he never shows up at your house to pick you up, nothing. he's just.. fading away after a second. would he show up again, would he cheer you up again, would he ever say such thing, would he do anything for you again? what if you replace him with another? he would've turned sad after that. it can't be better if there's not a single person like him. he grew up with you, he was just your bestfriend until time passed by, and there was no longer the person you loved, he was only, at your dreams.

it took jeno too long for him to find the missing piece, because if he wouldn't end up finding the man he likes, it'll be over for Jeno, Renjun and Haechan to break off the friendship with Jaemin.