angel's lover.

it was obvious with the fact jeno won't end up leaving jaemin, but his mission was to find his direction to find him atleast, he knows he's that one beautiful angel. but, the only thing is, how could you find jaemin? you've been apart 4 years ago, how could you still remember? would you still forget how much did you regret leaving jaemin? or it was jaemin who left you?

the case remains unknown, but .. to find jaemin, jeno should've just used the photos they have taken from years ago. i know jaemin wrote places all over them and everything. how would jeno find that out? that's such a stupid idea.

he couldn't have left jeno there. he should've stayed. but jeno, what if jaemin's dead? what if it's all gone? would you still get over him? would you still get over a single tough obstacle that gets you all the time and you can't do it? jaemin couldn't be dead. he's too young. if he would die, what about jeno? what about mark? what about everyone? what about you? how would that happen if you die? sudden silence? possible answer. but, if that would happen, it's all up to jeno or jaemin with the rest. jeno knows nothing.

"i've waited 4 years for you to come back, yet you still find yourself the missing case."

the missing case? okay, since when? jeno, please don't be out of your mind. it's just reminiscm.

"JAEMIN!"

jaemin? where?

"JAEMIN!!!"

those screams weren't meant for jeno to hear. but jeno might've realized, is jaemin here?

"JAEMIN, PLEASE!!"

the moment you realized, the moment you hear it more, the moment you finally noticed, Jaemin's dying.

"jaemin. please don't die."

a gunshot hit jaemin by the stomach, even jeno heard it, he was shocked. but he didn't notice, it was Jaemin. he recognized jaemin and mark from afar, but he ran to jaemin who was about to die, but atleast jeno is a doctor so he brought jaemin to the hospital as well.

"Thank you, Jeno. I'll be there in a few minutes. Go, go take him."

mark knew it was jeno the time he brought jaemin to his hospital. the time he brought jaemin to the hospital, he tried hard to save him. if he dies, it can't be final. it's gonna be jeno to get blamed for killing jaemin. but, how did jeno kill jaemin? he was there to save him.

by the time jeno tried to save jaemin, he did. the time he was saved, jaemin was in a coma .. for long.

it shocks mark, renjun and the rest, even jeno. jeno's the one who liked jaemin for over 4 years yet mark hasn't realized/noticed. jeno was scared to tell mark because he might get beaten up because mark even likes jaemin and now what? they're together.

this is something jeno doesn't want to feel for his next-life love story.