one last time?

the eyes had me thinking in an instance, do i still love him?

"JENO!!"

one sudden scream shocked jeno, seeing an alive-like jaemin. but i thought he was dead.

but when, when jeno looked, he had to let go.

"jeno, why are you avoiding me?"

"it's none of your business." jeno said in a really really cold voice, pushing jaemin away to avoid clearance and drama to be exact because i know jeno's feelings for jaemin already faded.

"but jeno i thou-"

"I SAID IT WAS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I ALREADY LOST MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, JAEMIN. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

jaemin got startled suddenly because he never knew the guy he left already had a break-back on him.

"BUT YOU WASTED MY FEELINGS FOR YOU FOR AROUND 4 YEARS! DO YOU NEVER REGRET THAT, JAEMIN?"

jaemin stood silent, he cried tears that he couldn't answer but answered, still.

"b-but y-you still love m-me, right?"

"jaemin.."

"i know what's best for you is to find someone else better than me. so please, leave me alone and find someone better,"

"i don't want you to make my feelings get wasted when you get to leave me in your lap just one look from the fountain."

jaemin cried, he held jeno and still, jeno had no chance but he pushed jaemin away but jaemin could never, ever, EVER, let go.

"BUT JENO! I LEFT YOU OKAY?"

"BUT IF YOU LEFT ME WHEN WHY ARE YOU ALIVE? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?"

"I'M NOT DEAD!"

"JAEMIN- PLEASE NO!!!"

and reality hits so fast that ,,

"NA JAEMIN!!!!"

jeno woke up in reality.

he found himself in jaemin's grave, lying down there with him.

"jaemin .."

"i miss you."

"please come back for me."

when that sudden word came, jaemin came too. just for him. he came there behind him.

"jeno. you don't need to worry."

"jaemin? where?"

"i'm right here, my love. i don't have to leave you again."

it had an alive-like jaemin just like the dream, but in a different outfit, only to find out jaemin's twin was dead, not jaemin, but only the grave saying it's jaemin.

"a-aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"shhh. i'm not dead. the grave right there belongs to jaerin."

"but ja-"

"i know. i won't leave you next time."

and that ends the story of where jeno himself was only dreaming, yet to know jaemin makes him reminisce the view of his own life.