the sky and the night

the only thing i should just have to know is jaemin didn't have any problem regarding to jeno's heartbreak, the only thing is, jaemin let the butterflies go for mark, but jaemin never let go for jeno.

it's only that jeno's still looking for an answer and a cure to the point how jaemin broke him.

it's unexpected, but once you look closer, it was jeno who broke it first.

how?

let's maybe not go that far.

"jeno, please tell me you still love me."

that word, that word told jeno how much, hurt he was.

"but i tho-"

"mark?"

"yes,"

the time jeno looked away, he spoke to jaemin but when he saw jaemin wasn't there, he looked everywhere.

jeno still needs a cure for his broken heart.
he doesn't want to lose jaemin at all.

"jeno!"

the scream behind jeno had him flinching, but he ignored, once again hearing a scream from the other.

"jeno, don't go!"

jeno looked into the void of the scream, only to find out the one screaming was jaemin. mark took care of him, but jeno stood there, disappointed because i know mark loves jaemin, and it won't change.

hyuck had no answer but to defend jeno from jaemin.

"jaemin, just please let jeno go! you already broke him once,"

renjun came into jeno's side too.

little did jeno not know, hyuck already knew jaemin's leaving 4 years ago.