one over replacement.

does he make sense? does he love someone better? does he know how much i love him? how much? how much would i ever gift that person a million and a thousand? my my, how many more days, months or years would i take to wait for you? after a thousand years, how many years would i take for you to be with me? is it that hard that, you're the one i looked for, all day? how hard is it for me to look in your eyes? i don't want to replace someone like you when it comes to someone special, you're the one who's special for me. my love. please don't forget me, with the name, Jeno.

nothing even has changed except the fact that jeno wants to be remembered and jeno still likes jaemin until now. jeno doesn't want to accept the fact that mark and jaemin are already dating, because there's already a jeno who was in love with a lovely boy for over 4 years. jeno, please don't be down bad for yourself. it was your decision to like jaemin, how wouldn't it be you?

the times jeno had tried to get jaemin to call him "mine", sometimes felt hard.

it was always up to jeno, with the rest. even if jaemin forgets him or not, he still had the right to still like him. yet he likes one another jaemin still remains to be unclear in his mind. it's final, nothing could change between the both of them.