Chapter - 7

What the fuck is happening in his life? Louis has lost his best friends and now after dancing in the rain with a random dude, he realizes that he's actually in love with him? But how is that even possible if he's not even gay. Okay, maybe he is. But, the one thing that he has realized is that materialistic things can make you happy (like a love letter) but you cannot fall in love with someone based on a poem they wrote for you. This is the only reason his relationship with Amelia failed so badly. 

Louis does love this boy. It's like he has always had this feeling somewhere but he never accepted it. But now he has, and he will start accepting more things, like his mistakes. He needs to go and apologize to Liam, Louis has definitely done him wrong. Maybe not right now, he isn't brave enough for that, but he will surely apologize. 

"Louis, are you okay? You seem stressed... " Lottie asks.

Louis wants to scream, yell it out loud that he's not okay but he just replies with, "Nothing, just the divorce... I still don't feel so good about it."

Lottie walks towards Louis and sits beside him on his bed. Keeping her hand on his shoulder, she says, "I don't want this to happen either, but this is what's best for mom and dad... or at least, that is what they tell me."

"Lotts," Louis says with a smile while his eyes slowly start to tear up, "This is what I was supposed to do, comforting you and Fizzy, and the twins. But look at me, I'm sitting here like a kid, crying about it myself. Liam was right, I'm not good at any relationships."

"Lou, listen to me, it's not true, okay? I don't know what happened between you two, and I don't know what he said, and I might not know about your other relationships as well, but what I can tell you is that you're definitely a wonderful brother. And it's alright, it's okay for you to cry, all of us have feelings," Lottie says as she hugs her brother.

Louis just sits there for some time and neither of them have anything to say, rather they don't want to say anything although they have a million things to say. 

But Louis has just accepted something about himself, and it is a huge thing for him, so he needs to say this. He needs to get it out of his system. He can trust Lottie, right?

"Lottie, I wanted to tell you something... "

"What, you're gay?" Lottie jokes.

"Yeah, I'm gay," Louis replies in a quite serious tone. 

Oh.

"I'm sorry Lou... I did not mean to say it like that, it's just that... I really did not expect this... "

"It's alright Lotts... I just wanted to tell this to someone. And now that I have, I feel much better."

Louis gets up and starts to leave, he has apologies to make. 

"Louis, wait."

"Yea Lotts?" Louis asks her, turning back to listen to what she's saying. 

"Just wanted to remind you that you're still the same Louis and I'm very proud of you."

Louis smiles back at her and leaves his house. He is happier than before because at least his sister still loves him, unlike most people in his life right now. 

Louis is walking to Liam's house since he is no mood to drive and he needed some fresh air as well. Oh wait, this is Amelia's house in the right. Louis should probably apologize to her as well, after all he has hurt her feelings. But should he do it right now? Maybe later. No Louis, you have to be strong, go and ring the damn doorbell. 

Bringing up the courage for this conversation, Louis rings the doorbell of her house. The door opens after a few seconds and both Louis and Amelia say at the same time, "Hi, I need to talk to you."