TWELVE ; olive?

*strong language*

irl

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl 

olive woke up. a firm arm placed around her bare waist. clay's fingers tracing letters and numbers into her waist and stomach. opening her eyes, being met with lots of sunlight coming in large windows. looking around the boys room she looked at the different pictures he had on his wall. ones of his family she guessed and a few with some friends she saw him with last night. 

while observing clay's room she had to assume, due to the large amount of sunlight coming through the windows it had to be in the later morning. she knew katie wouldn't be to worried as she told her roommate her plan was to get laid. but olive's plan was definitely not to spend the night once again. 

moving around the rather familiar bed, the girl searching for her phone. she remembered having it in her clutch purse. which was in the kitchen, she put it down passing it to clay's room. 

olive quickly and quietly slipping on the dress she had last night, totally forgetting about her panties and bra, not needing them at the moment. right now she just needed to find her phone and leave. she always had that rule, no sleeping over. it was always a hook up and she could always slip away once whoever she was hooking up with was asleep. 

she had only broken the rule twice, but both times with the same guy. it felt different with clay, she felt a sense of warmth or comfort, like she was meant to know him better than she did. all he was a 2 time hookup. or so she thought. 

the girl able to zip her dress all the way up and tip toeing out of clay's room without waking him up. speed walking through the large house, looking for the kitchen. 

identifying the room, olive found her white clutch purse sitting on his marble counters. checking to make sure her phone was in the purse before hastily walking to the front door. pulling out her phone to call an uber, checking the time while unlocking her phone with her face. 

the time reading 11:45 am. "christ okay, i need to get home" olive talking to herself, paying attention to her phone, trying to order an uber for herself.

not paying any attention to where she was walking or what was in front of her. tripping on her own heels that she left in the front foyer last night. 

"shit" she said a little to loud. looking around she was scared she woke someone up but there was no one around. until she heard foot steps coming down the stairs behind her.

"olive" the person approaching called out. 

"clay let's not do this i just have to get home, my roommate is probably worried". that was a lie but olive was not good at the morning talking whole deal. that's usually whys he always left. and why she was so awkward last time she spent the night at clays. 

"olive" the person called out again. 

frustrated and just wanting to leave, olive turned around to be met with the body of someone who definitely wasn't clay. 

"sapnap what the fuck are you doing here" 

authors note:)

short and cliffhanger ;)

SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THE MEETUP 

TODAY!! 

remember, you're loved! eat, hydrate and rest up!!

- d4ygirl :)