THIRTY-SEVEN ; take a picture (s)

*strong language + smut*

irl/smut

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

this is just smut, there is no plot in this chapter so if you would like to skip you can :D

plot will resume next chapter

irl/smut 

"oh" clay holding a smirk as well, "and how are you going to do that". olive shrugging her shoulders as she got on top of him, straddling him in his lap. olive slowly placing kisses along side clay's neck. working her way up to his ear. olive loved making clay feel good. because not only was she giving him pleasure, but the sounds he made and the feeling of turning him on fuels her ego, making her feel better about herself. 

kissing down along his jawline, clay sucking in a breathe of air. "does that feel good baby?" olive asked in a questioning tone, her lips still stick to clay's jawline. the boy swallowing and nodding a yes to the girl who was still going to work on his neck.

running her long nails against his back, making clay shutter, gaining goosebumps from the pleasurable feeling. "do you want me to make you feel good daddy?" olive again questioning the boy, whispering in his ear. clay sending another nod towards the girl's words. "i need words clay". the boy sighing in pleaser before letting out a soft yes. 

olive wanted to make clay feel good and she was glad he was letting her. usually clay was very top heavy and dominant over the girl. yet now it was her turn to take the lead, and clay let her all the way. 

moving her lips to connect with his. both of them hungry for each other as they have deprived the other of each other. their tongues fighting for dominance but olive soon gaining as she pushed herself down onto clay's growing hard on. him letting out a moan, allowing olive to get ahold of his tongue. 

olive continued to grind herself onto him, erecting him more than he was before. not only did she enjoy pleasuring him, but teasing him was just as fun. he was needy, in bed or not and after a while he would start to beg for olive to do more. and not only did that fuel her already big head more but it also turned her on more. 

"olive i swea-" clay cut off by olive pulling herself back down on top of him, harder this time. "please just touch m- me" him letting out desperate breathes, hoping olive would quit teasing him. 

not only was clay desperate but so was olive. slowly taking her hands down to clays sweatpants he was wearing to slide them off his legs. bringing herself down to the ground in front of clay, his erect cock slapping his stomach as it popped out of his boxers. 

olive eyeing it, then pulling her eyes up to clay's to meet him. his eyes were full of hunger, or desperation olive honestly couldn't tell. 

clay having a large intake of air, sucking through his teeth as olive wrapped her hand around his member. slowly running her finger over the tip before bringing her mouth to him. wrapping her lips around him and working her tongue up and down. going in patterns, switching up movement to keep clay guessing. 

the boy letting out deeper moans the closer he got to his climax. "god you look so hot like this, i wish i could look at you like this all the time". olive laughing, yet her mouth still on his cock sent vibrations onto it, sending clay into more pleasure. 

taking her mouth off him with a popping noise, clay confused but when he heard what she said he was full of excitement. "take a picture, it will last longer". 

clay's eyes widening, though he threw his body back onto the bed to grab his phone where he last left it. opening up the camera app and turning on the flash, he held it above olive's head. 

"say cheese" clay said while letting out a low chuckle as olive still was sucking his dick after all. "oh god, you are so damn hot baby". clay still looking at the picture. 

authors note:)

uh fuck it 

smut on thanksgiving

- d4ygirl :)