THIRTY-THREE ; finally

*strong language*

twitter + irl

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

twitter 

user1| sarahwastaken 

where the fuck is dream 

user2| dnfisreal

where is dream it's been a month 

user3| sapnapsass

you where is my celery stick 

user4| dsmpfan996

where tf is my dog has anyone
seen him 

irl

twitter to put it simply was breaking down. their favorite content creator had gone missing from all social media, not even appearing on his friend's streams. his own fandom was used to no streams for a month but when there is a complete drought everyone was just left confused. where the fuck was dream, was he dead because this mother fucker was not doing nothing. 

yet he wasn't dead. although clay wished he was sometimes. he felt like it would be easier than what his daily routine was right now. that daily routine being, sleep until about 5 pm, stay in bed until 7 pm, get up and work out then shower, sometimes eat and fall back asleep. his housemate and best friend getting a little more than concerned at this point. yet at least clay talked to him sometimes. 

clay would scarcely get into the "sex havers" discord to chat for a little with the boys but once someone announced they were going to stream he dipped. yet the boys understood, they understood that olive was an important person in the boy's life. even if he wouldn't tell them out loud they knew. and they also knew that clay never was going to admit it out loud, especially not after the huge fight a whole month ago which blew clay right off the face of the internet. 

yet what confused the group of boys was when clay joined their vc, which wasn't out of the ordinary but when karl went to mention that he was starting the stream, clay begged him not to as he needed to talk. perplexed but open the boys told clay that they would listen anytime. 

and this little intimate feeling of encouragement sent clay spiraling into another sobbing mess. he had kept himself content since the last time he cried, but holding it in wasn't always a good thing. and now his group of friends knew what sapnap was referring to when he said listening to dream cry was sad. 

it was an emotion none of them have really heard him express. at least not this measure at least. 

chocking on his own tears clay was able to let out a sentence, and that's all he needed. 

"i love olive". he just needed to tell someone, although he would have loved for it to be the girl herself, but just letting it out felt better. he couldn't keep it anymore due to the fact that clay thought he might explode. 

"dude, dream we know" quackity sincerely answering. "yeah no for real dude we know and we can tell how much you care for her, this whole situation really sucks" karl joining in, trying to comfort his close friend. 

although the two who were first to comfort dream were also the first two people to comfort olive, alongside katie. 

"how is she?" the question directed at the two, the two who knew olive the best, after himself of course. 

"she's not doing good either, yet she has been working and present on social media, just faking it you know". 

"yeah, i know". 

authors note:)

short, but also important to plot

make sure to vote! 

30 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 

it's a good one;)

- d4ygirl :)