NINETEEN ; you guys did what?!

*strong language*

irl+ messages + instagram

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl

waking up with olive wrapped around his body was a new high for clay. the girl spread out across his bare chest, he chestnut colored hair sprawled out, tickling clay's torso. taking in the girl's sleeping stature, clay running his fingers through her hair. while looking around her room he noticed it was very clean and put together. the very opposite of his, her desk with all of her equipment was even organized, the wires all the way down to the thumbtacks. 

the boy could feel olive shifting around, signaling she was waking out of her sleeping state. clay still running his fingers through her hair. his hand slowly slipping down sometimes, rubbing circles or creating shapes on her bare back. 

"good morning" clay could barely hear the girl mumble, her head still attached to his chest. "good morning, sleep well" the boy asked. "yeah it was good, probably some of the best sleep i've had in a while so thank you"

clay blushed at the girls statement, not saying anything other than a quiet your welcome, trying to keep his tone a nature soft. 

as the two adults lie in olive's bed, limbs still tangled, all collectively covered by the large white comfortable that adorned the bed. it was quiet, the two embracing and enjoying the contact. it was nice for the two of them. working non stop, or receiving criticism online, and even just the hustle that came with their "i work on my own time" jobs. no one really tended to understand what they did to gain their income, but they understood each other and that's what really mattered. 

unfortunately, all peace does come to an end. 

the pair's phone simultaneously started ringing, a ping coming every few seconds. clay letting out a groan as olive separated from his chest. reaching over for her phone to see who was bothering the two's genuine time. 

the girl internally groaned as she saw who was blowing up their phones. all though olive internally groaned, clay let out a physical groan, upset that their group chat was the one reason he couldn't have the girl in his grasp.

messages 

we have sex + sapnap

sapnap
dream isn't home yet 
and he never told me he was leaving 
and won't answer any of my texts
so i brought it into the gc