THIRTEEN ; SAPNAP?

*strong language*

irl

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl 

"what do you mean, what the fuck are you doing here" sapnap asking, the puzzled look plastered all over his face. "better question is why are you coming out of dream's room".
"WHAT" olive yelling in a whisper, scared for clay, well in this case dream to wake up. "oh my god and in last nights outfit too". 

"what do you mean dream" olive questioning the boy standing in front of her. "he's my roommate olive you know this". olive now extremely confused. she went home with clay. the two have not really talked nor gotten to know each other that much to know what the other one did. maybe she should have asked what clay did, or gotten to know him. yet again how was olive she supposed to know that clay was dream. 

the same dream she flirts with on twitter, or the same dream that is best friends and roommates with sapnap.

"HOLY SHIT YOU SLEPT WITH DREAM". this was no whisper tone from the boy though, he fully just yelled and olive was sure it was going to wake clay up. 

"sapnap shut up, you're going to wake him up dumbass" the girl frantic that clay would walk out and hear the conversation between the two young adults. 

unlucky for olive that is exactly what happened. 

"nick what are you yelling about" clay walking out to the front room of their shared home. rubbing his eyes, signaling that he had just woken up. his naked body that olive had just seen. prior was not covered by a sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants. 

"oh olive you're still here" clay surprised to see the girl in his house still as he woke up to her not by his side. 

"yeah i was just talking to sa- nick before leaving". 

the girl explaining her situation, hoping that clay wouldn't notice her slip up on his roommates name, again unlucky morning for olive as she watched clay's expression change to sleepy and tired to utterly perplexed. 

"what did you just call nick?" 

olive hesitating ready to speak before sapnap exclaims, "great going dumb ass you might as well just tell him". 

she rolled her eyes at the younger boy and walked towards clay holding out her hand. leaving him still confused about the whole situation. "i'm olive bailey, it's nice to meet you finally dream". 

clay's face now dropping, along with his jaw as he could not believe the olive that he had slept with was the same olive he had been flirting with on twitter for the past 2 weeks. 

"what"

"would you like me to call you clay or dream" olive now turning around to walk out the front door.  "clay is fine" he exclaimed sheepishly watching his one night stand walk out the door. 

"you know where to contact me for another nigh dreamy boy" the girl winked before waving to sap and heading out the large home the pair shared.  

now the two boys standing by themselves, both confused and surprised from so much that just happened in the past 10 minutes.  

"bro what the fuck just happened, when were you going to tell me you were sleeping with a model"

"nick if i knew i would have told you"

authors note:)

hi guys!

sorry for being absent for 

awhile, i had to deal with some 

stuff... being said school starts 

this week for me but i will be still writing  

so i'm back baby!

- d4ygirl :)