𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

After jogging your way back up to the floor. You made your time crunch by a good 10 minutes before Tom's surprise arrived for you.

Completely out of breath and exhausted you placed the little gift back under the newly decorated tree. Trying to catch your breath while you took off your coat you heard the elevator ding.

Whipping around you saw only a box sitting there. With no person to accompany it. Walking up to it you lifted the box and brought it inside.

Examining it you peeled the taped note off the top of it.

For a lovely lady. Here are some things to make your beautiful self look more stunning. Even though it's not physically possible. Since you already have it all ;) x Tom

You blushed severely at the note and opened the box.

A breath-taking emerald green dress with lace sleeves and a flowy layered bottom

A breath-taking emerald green dress with lace sleeves and a flowy layered bottom. And a pair of emerald heels to match. The dress was absolutely stunning.

You picked it up and pressed it against yourself to feel if it would roughly fit. It seemed as though it would. And the heels were so pretty. Designer too. Which made you start to realize how much Tom must've spent on this.

You couldn't think for too long because your phone went off with a text.

T: I hope this little gift found you well. :)

You stood there staring at your phone. Then sending a reply.

You: Little? Tom, there's nothing little about this! This is way too much.

T: Hehe. Don't dabble too much in that, I'm just letting you know that I won't be able to come upstairs to pick you up. You'll have you meet me in the parking lot in the basement. Sorry :(

You: oh that's fine! When should I be down?

T: 6 if that's okay.

You: sounds perfect see you soon! ;)

T: see you!

Wow. He really was a gentleman. And has really good taste too. I mean... this dress is beautiful.