𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Christmas morning came around. The first of which you'd spent with this stranger whom you'd seen quite a lot of now. And weren't complaining.

You slowly woke; creeping your eyes open slowly to adjust to the light of the morning room. As your eyes begin waking up you notice that you're not in your own room. Looking around with only your eyes. You remember last night. You take in the sight of waking up in Tom's room.

Now allowing the remainder of your body to wake up you feel Tom's large slim arm wrapped around your bare skin. A smirk took your face when you felt both your legs intertwined and your head close to his chest. His cologne was still present on his skin. And it overwhelmed your senses. Making you dizzy in a good way.

You felt him inhale and his hand squeezed your hip a little. He was starting to wake up. It made you so happy to be here with him. Your face lit up feeling him start to wake up under your head.

"Good morning," he grumbled in his morning voice.

"Merry Christmas." You said looking up at his sleep-smiley face.

"Oh right. Merry Christmas." He said planting a kiss on your temple. You giggled resting your hand on the other half of his toned chest.

You both spent a moment in bed together. Taking in the scene and idea. Not that you were in a rush to do anything. It was just the two of you enjoying Christmas day.

After a few moments of holding one another close in an embrace. You sat up slightly and had the blanket covering your chest.

"I'm gonna head to the shower." You tell him. Noticing him still wanting to be with you. "Wanna come?" You raise an eyebrow and notice his face light up.

"I'd love nothing more." Before you could say anything more he quickly swept you off the bed bridal style with the blanket still wrapped around you. He picked you up and walked you to the bathroom.

"Ooh. Haha." You laugh out loud.  Wrapping your arms around his neck you admire his perfectly crafted face as he walked you over to his shower.

Putting you down on the ground still holding his large hands at your waist. He placed a kiss on your lips which turned to two, then three, then a full-blown make-out in front of the shower. As his hands moved around you the blanket once covering you fell to the floor. He opened the door to the shower and the both of you stepped in still kissing away.

The hot water was turned on and you both enjoyed the steamy company you both had with one another.

Lathering one another up. Kissing while standing under the burning hot water that rolled off your skins.

~~

After your shower, Tom headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

You took a bit longer to dry up from the shower. Meeting him in the kitchen when you were done.

Only wearing a towel wrap on your head. And another wrapped around your body. Tucked in around the top of your breasts.

Somewhat covering your butt. And also very easy to just pull off. Which would leave you exposed. 

When you walked over to the kitchen, you could smell tea being made and toast with eggs.

When you peeped over through the doorway you saw Tom's tall lean form still dripping from the shower. And his hair was all curly and soaked. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

You stood there in silence admiring him humming a tune while flipping food and plating them from the pan. You walked over to the edge of the counter and he finally noticed you there.