04 - Time Flies

Author's POV

Author's POV

Ayden's father received his call and asked, "Ayden? Are you home?"

-"Yes, dad! I can't find mom anywhere!"

His dad told him to calm down then said, "Your mom is with me at Hospital."

Ayden asked, "Is anything wrong?"

Ayden's father replied, "No son, everything is okay, now."

"Come here." his dad added. Ayden agreed. Then he cut the call.

Ayden went to the hospital to see his mother. His father was waiting for him in the lobby.

Then His father said everything about his mother's condition. More likely about his mom recently had low pressure. Then he took a deep breath and said, "We have to take care of her food routine".

Then Ayden went inside to check on his mom.

A few hours later Ayden came home with his parents. They took dinner together and his father said him to sleep early after his struggling day.

That night Ayden couldn't sleep after he turned off his lights. He was tense about his mother's condition and also jealous about that morning situation. Then started thinking why is he even jealous. It wasn't his place to be jealous.

Next morning

Aria switched off her alarm and got up from bed. As always she went to the window and that day she didn't see Ayden. She thought he would jog in that road again.

Aria didn't think deeply about it. She got ready for school and started her journey with Elena.

First Period

Lia noticed that Ayden hadn't come yet but as the 1st class ended it became clear that he wasn't going to come either.

She asked her Class teacher, Mr. Jones, about Ayden. Mr.Jones told her, "Ayden's mother got sick, he won't come for a few days."

Tiffin time

Lia, Tayah, and Aria were having their food.

Suddenly Jack and Sham entered then Jack asked Lia
-"Hey, Where is Ayden today? Won't he join for practice? "

Aria realized his absence too then asked "Umm, Lia wasn't he supposed to be with you?"