06 - Is it the end?

Author's POV

Author's POV

That day was their last day at high school. You can see the excitement for senior years and scare of losing school friends among everyone.

Ayden firstly thought about confessing his feelings to Aria. He knew that he might have a tiny crush on her.

Everyone wore a white tee-shirt and used a marker to write on it as a memory of high school.

Aria did the same-

Ayden bought a rose to confess but when he stood in front of Aria as she wanted to tell something important

That's when Aria informed them that she was going to change the city for 2years of her college.

As soon as Ayden heard Aria saying it confession was no longer an option for him.

He took a deep breath, he was tryna get comfortable with reality which seemed hard at the moment. Then Jack cheer them up and they started to write in to each other's tee- shirts.

Ayden wrote "I want to tell you something but it will be forever untold." as soon as possible so that nobody notices it.

After that, they went to the nearest restaurant wearing those tee shirts. When they were entering the restaurant everyone looked at them curiously.

It was awkward but they were living the moment.

They took their seat and ordered food one by one.

Ayden said, "It's my treat, today."

"Then we should pack extra food for the whole school," Jack said then everyone busted out laughing.

They were teasing each other and roasting a few teachers. Then they started reading each other's compliments which were written on their tee shirts.

Lia was reading Aria's compliments and her eyes got locked on one, that was, "I want to tell u something but it will be forever untold"

Lia was smiling a little and smirked towards Den. He was acting like he didn't even know anything like an innocent baby.