Chapter 42: Tyrannosaurus rex

"SHIT!!!!" sigaw ko habang tumatakbo

Buti nalang malalaki yung puno.

"RUN RUN RUN RUN" rinig kog sigaw ni Aqua

We all ran in the same direction pero malayo kaming lahat but we do have our guardians with us.

"Diablo, do something about this" I ordered

"Roger that" he said and stopped at lumingon and I did the same thing, he did not transform into his new demon form, why though?

The moment the we stopped the T-rex was already in front of us opening its mouth para kainin kami.

"Kogeki!" Diablo shouted and his weapons flew papunta sa katawan ng T-rex. Out of 5 huge blades, isa lang yung may damage - it's around it;s neck. We have no choice but to run again.

"Why are those skin so hard??" he asked and I glanced back

I noticed that it's skin was shiny so I jumped so high and landed on the T-rex's back. He didn't notice at all and that's when I realized that it's scaled were covered with scales just like a dragon. I look around and I saw the others stopped and preparing for an attack.

"Aim for the damage!" I shouted and jumped out from the T-rex's back at sinalo ako ni Diablo.

Seraphiel wielded a huge bow and arrow out of light. He shoot his arrows and the T-rex roared out of pain. Nabigla ako nang may bumalot na golden chain sa T-rex and I looked around and saw that it was coming from Lance.

Another angel came out but it was a kid. 

AN ANGEL WITH A HUGE GUN??

"Shoot it now, Lynch!" Prince Dylan shouted and he's gun gathered some magic around and than a huge light beam came out from the gun at napapikit kaming lahat. The beam was so bright, it can make us blind.

After a couple of seconds, the light vanished and sabay kaming dumilat lahat. The T-rex was still alive but it's scales from its head to its neck melted away showing off it's true skin.

The T-rex glanced at us at in a matter of 2 seconds, its scale began to regenerate.

Nagtinginan kaming lahat at napalunok ako.

"Shit" Velvet whispered

"Annoying" rinig namin na sabi ni Diablo and he suddenly laughed

"but fun" he added and transformed into his new demon form

His suppressed aura was coming out. He was ready to kill.

"Should I let him handle this?" I asked at tumingin kay Lance

"I'll hold it off, you guys attack it" he answered and put his chains again on the T-rex's body

Seraphiel shoot his arrows and this time, it landed on it's eyes and the T-rex roared at nagawala ito which is much harder to control. But rather than panicking, Lanced doubled the chain and I was surprised when he was in his angel form.

 But rather than panicking, Lanced doubled the chain and I was surprised when he was in his angel form

"K-K-Kuya.." Velvet said and gasped while looking at his brother. Same reaction. SAME.

Napatingin ako kay Diablo na handa nang makipaglaban.

"You're up" I said and he vanished at napunta sa harapan ng T-rex

The T-rex was still roaring a nd moving around but its movements were limited dahil sa chains ni Lance. Prince Dylan's angel transformed his gun into a smaller one and shoot some fire on its head to melt the scales. He stepped back after shooting it and Diablo will do the rest.

"Kill it" I ordered

"I know" he said and smiled

The scales were about to regenerate but before that happens, Diablo's nails became longer and I can basically tell that it wasn't some kind of nails anymore. It was claws.

He jumped and pushed his claws right in its head. This time, the T-rex stopped moving.

"H-Help" rinig namin and it was another voice

When we heard it, my body began to shake because of anger. That voice was coming from a child, one of his child victims. I felt that my demon switch is turning on but I'm stopping myself because I have to save up magic. Hindi pa namin alam kung anong kakalabanin namin. This T-rex is just one of the monstesr that we will be facing. Aside from that, we still haven't seen Cerberus yet. I can't lose my cool here.

The scales stopped regenerating so Diablo pushed his claws deeper with a huge smile and immense aura around him.

"Help" 

"Mama... Papa.."

I clenched my teeth while hearing the T-rex's voice mimicking it's child victim.

"Diablo" I called pero hindi siya lumingon. He continued slashing it's brain inside while the T-rex was still mimicking a child's voice.

"Diablo, get down here" I ordered but he didn't stop

"ZERO!" I shouted and yes my demon switch just turned on and I can tell that I'm in my demon form right now. What I hate about this form is that, Diablo's anger is flowing within me, and also whenever I have this form, I really want to kill.

"L-Lotus?" Aqua called at hindi ko siya pinakinggan at nag lakad papunta sa T-rex

Kaya pala hindi ito namamatay kahit anong gawin ni Diablo kasi aside from its brain, this thing has two hearts. I know Diablo can see this and I know he's slashing those brains because he doesn't want to give an immediate death, he wants his victim to suffer before dying.

"Get down here" I ordered and Diablo went down with a green blood flowing from his claws.

"Mama.. Papa..."

"Shut the hell up" I said coldly and sliced off the T-rex in half. I don't know how- I just... did.

The blood stains were all over my face and as well as on Diablo's face. We faced at them and I can see how Lance was amazed at us. He was smiling like he was the one who killed it. Velvet and Aqua looked surprised while Prince Dylan was just staring at us with his eyes widen. 

Lance walked towards us and he wiped my face using his hand.

"You are interesting" he said

"You even cut off my chains" he added

Diablo held his wrist at napatigil si Lance.

"What? sinabi ko lang na nakakainterest siya. Even my father can't cut through my chains, you know." he said with a smile and he glanced back at me

"From what I heard coming from my sister, you're not the type of girl who wants to kill, why did you kill it?" he asked curiously

"Why not?" I answered

"It was annoying" I answered again with a multiple voice just like Diablo's voice when he's starting to go pass to his limits